Sign in to follow this  
irobinson

FAN just decked Grealish

I hope Grealish scores the winner with his hand. I think it’s a sad state anyone has to do something like that. They are obviously jealous and can’t control themself.

20 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not sure what that has to do with safe standing? 

Has everything to do with it...... governing bodies, FA etc will see that today and think that can’t be tolerated. Remember seeing the England fans in Holland? Pouring beer on folk on a boat? Chucking bikes in? Cheered on etc, some still condone it and then moan when they are in a bubble at a match being videoed by police etc, weed the idiots out instead of cheering the idiots on 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Sad that some posters think that's funny. That lunatic could have had a knife - would that have been funny as well?

Is this what it will take for it to be treated seriously? 

I think any fan invading the pitch should be treated as a threat and punished in a way it has a significant impact to them.

If this means a pissed up jolly on to the pitch costs you a 25 k fine so be it.

Or like this guy he should do time. 

Make the clubs responsible too. How mant pitch invasions could be prevented if security were watching the fans and not the match?

Look at the incident in Scotland when a fan threw a glass bottle none of the security were interested.

Someone will get hurt one day, a player or more likely an official.

Stamp it out before that happens.

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Has everything to do with it...... governing bodies, FA etc will see that today and think that can’t be tolerated. Remember seeing the England fans in Holland? Pouring beer on folk on a boat? Chucking bikes in? Cheered on etc, some still condone it and then moan when they are in a bubble at a match being videoed by police etc, weed the idiots out instead of cheering the idiots on 

But this incident happened despite the fact there is no safe standing.

We are talking about a very isolated incident here, certainly not a regular occurrence. 

It's a society problem, not just a football problem.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

But this incident happened despite the fact there is no safe standing.

We are talking about a very isolated incident here, certainly not a regular occurrence. 

It's a society problem, not just a football problem.

It's not isolated though. It happened in Scotland last week and the week before someone threw a glass bottle at a player.

Only a month or so ago Chesterfield fans attacked the opposition keeper.

Very isolated is maybe once a decade, not several times in a few weeks.

Just now, Paul71 said:

It's not isolated though. It happened in Scotland last week and the week before someone threw a glass bottle at a player.

Only a month or so ago Chesterfield fans attacked the opposition keeper.

Very isolated is maybe once a decade, not several times in a few weeks.

Ok so let's assume these have all happened in the last month.

In that time there have probably been 3 or 4 million people that have attended football matches in England and Scotland.

3 incidents, 2 of which I would say are major incidents. 

I'd say they are very isolated. 

looked like one of the Birmingham stewards got involved in some agro with the villa players in the aftermath of the goal celebrations 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Won't lie.

I enjoyed it.

This made me smile.

Regarding the attack,really bad day for football.

Lucky that Grealish wasn’t seriously hurt,this needs to get sorted out.

10 minutes ago, rustylee said:

looked like one of the Birmingham stewards got involved in some agro with the villa players in the aftermath of the goal celebrations 

Just seen the goal on twitter. How many cards were shown for the celebration? 😀

17 minutes ago, rustylee said:

6 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Just seen the goal on twitter. How many cards were shown for the celebration? 😀

1 just Grealish.