FAN just decked Grealish

irobinson

20 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

How would you stop him? People, including kids, choose their own role models. You can't dictate to them who their role models will be. You can guide, warn and advise them but, at the end of the day they'll decide. It might be a footballer, TV/film/game character, relative, friend etc but I don't believe you can actually PREVENT them, in their own minds, making a choose. 

you do it by BEING the role model your child needs...its not rocket science.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Can't believe someone set up a gofundme for this idiot to raise money for him while he is inside.

Hopefully no one donated but I dare bet they did. 

I really do think this guy is going to get treated like a hero by some when he gets out. Very sad.

On 12/03/2019 at 16:49, Paul71 said:

Can't believe someone set up a gofundme for this idiot to raise money for him while he is inside.

Hopefully no one donated but I dare bet they did. 

I really do think this guy is going to get treated like a hero by some when he gets out. Very sad.

It's not really that surprising though is it?

We live in a county where funds were probably raised for people to hijack and fly planes into buildings to kill innocent people, they were then subsequently praised. 

Even looking a lot closer to home, don't we have a sizeable section of fans that have a song that celebrates one of our rival players breaking his leg?

Not really shocking that some people enjoyed a scallywag getting a clip round the ear hole. 

Archived