Sign in to follow this  
irobinson

FAN just decked Grealish

23 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Fair enough - he needs to do a bit more of that, and a lot less acting like an idiot in public, winding up opposition fans, needless displays of arrogance etc

His tweet last night for example - jesus, and we wonder why people want to punch him?

Oh deary me, I think you need help. By the same token if that was Richard Keogh doing it in the same circumstances.... ?

22 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

I do wonder why people would want to punch him based upon this?

I presume then you also want to punch Zlatan ?

I didn't say that I wanted to punch anyone - just that I find it really crass. It's fair enough to have your club's media dept post that sort of thing, but to do it from a personal account just makes you look like an arrogant fool

I don't know what a Zlatan is, so your attempt at equivalence is lost on me

13 hours ago, Anon said:

Unfortunately he's nowhere near. We all know that the key to getting into the England squad is to be contracted to a top six club, playing games for them is irrelevant. As much as I like Mount, his call up was a farce. Declan Rice will be ahead of him because England are oh so grateful that he deigned to play for us. Longstaff will probably be in front of him now as well. Also, as well as Southgate has done with the national team, don't forget that he was the U21 manager who consistently played Hughes as a defensive midfielder. The same thing Nigel Pearson did with him. Maybe Hughes should pretend to be Irish to get some leverage?

I seem to remember there being a Welsh connection.... may not be true though

59 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I didn't say that I wanted to punch anyone - just that I find it really crass. It's fair enough to have your club's media dept post that sort of thing, but to do it from a personal account just makes you look like an arrogant fool

I don't know what a Zlatan is, so your attempt at equivalence is lost on me

I didn’t say you did, just you said there is no wonder why people want to punch him based upon his tweet, i was just asking what bit of it would make someone want to do such an act ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/03/23/zlatan-ibrahimovic-takes-out-full-page-ad-los-angeles-times%3famp

Interesting that he has pleaded guilty in court and his lawyer has said Mitchell "cannot explain what came over him yesterday morning".

"His initial foolish intention was to just go on to the pitch and whip up the crowd,"

And yet people on here can understand why he did it, maybe they could help him out a bit 🤣

1 minute ago, AdamRam said:

Interesting that he has pleaded guilty in court and his lawyer has said Mitchell "cannot explain what came over him yesterday morning".

"His initial foolish intention was to just go on to the pitch and whip up the crowd,"

And yet people on here can understand why he did it, maybe they could help him out a bit 🤣

And you believe that's what really went through his mind at the time? 🙈

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

And you believe that's what really went through his mind at the time? 🙈

I would struggle to think what went through his mind at any point, prior or during the incident 🤔

I don’t know Grealish personally but we have spent a fair amount of time in Birmingham our paths crossed with a family who had a youngster with Leukaemia,Villa fan and Grealish was his favourite player.

Grealish has been amazing to him and them as a family.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Well I assume it's another footballer - but not one I've heard of

Only one of the most famous footballers in the world. Perhaps he should play on the left and you might have noticed him.

Zlatan.jpg

Edited by Angry Ram

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

What a dildo. 

I don't know if I'd trust our police with guns, but this is the case in Germany. You know, the country that is constantly cited as the model we wish to follow regarding safe standing in stadiums and fan behavior.

Edited by Anon