Lincoln City Mascot

TuffLuff

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Our experience of Mr Shackell was not great.

Yeah I always got the impression he thought a lot of himself, was probably a big reason as to why Clough got rid and replaced him with Keogh originally

4 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

We love Shackell like you love Cameron Jerome mate?

A friend of mine saw Shackell in the train station after a game once, tried speaking to him (well done/good game etc) totally blanked them.

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

A friend of mine saw Shackell in the train station after a game once, tried speaking to him (well done/good game etc) totally blanked them.

Blanked my lads on the pitch at PP and walked off whilst I was talking to him,we just laughed because he was almost comedy rude.

Joel looked at me and went...’He was a bit of a dhead’?

Fortunately Nuge and JR were the complete opposite.

5 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Blanked my lads on the pitch at PP and walked off whilst I was talking to him,we just laughed because he was almost comedy rude.

Joel looked at me and went...’He was a bit of a dhead’?

Fortunately Nuge and JR were the complete opposite.

I just don't understand these average footballers that think they are above fans. Same friend saw Jamie Ward after that Reading match, both got on the train to London, he asked JW if he could have a chat, said to give him 5/10 mins to let him get a seat and he will come over. Mate thought yeah right, but sure enough came over spent almost an hour chatting with him, and left his wife on her own sat bored ?

Just shows the difference and the perception they give off. 

8 hours ago, rynny said:

I just don't understand these average footballers that think they are above fans. Same friend saw Jamie Ward after that Reading match, both got on the train to London, he asked JW if he could have a chat, said to give him 5/10 mins to let him get a seat and he will come over. Mate thought yeah right, but sure enough came over spent almost an hour chatting with him, and left his wife on her own sat bored ?

Just shows the difference and the perception they give off. 

Jamie Ward always came for a picture,always had a time.

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 21:29, HantsRam said:

And to think we bought him cos he looked good for Barnsley or summat equally underwhelming......

Jerk.?

TBF he was a good player in his prime with Burnley and was alright for us , doesn't give him any excuse for being a bell though.

Archived