Sign in to follow this  
David

West Brom Sack Moore

On 10/03/2019 at 13:05, GenBr said:

He seems to struggle in the Prem, but West Brom wont care if he gets them up. 

I’m not sure that’s necessarily true. Left Watford post promotion over a contract dispute.

At Fulham he lost 3/4s of his backline following promotion, he wasn’t signing players himself and they weren’t being signed for his system. 

8 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Conflicted. But, as per @LB_DCFC.

They've never recovered from losing Harvey Barnes. Bit like us with Jordon Ibe in the second Mac1 season.

I always felt losing Ibe killed the mood more than any significant tangible negative impact on the team. 

We replaced him with Ince who was arguably better but we lost Martin one game later. 

2 hours ago, cannable said:

I always felt losing Ibe killed the mood more than any significant tangible negative impact on the team. 

We replaced him with Ince who was arguably better but we lost Martin one game later. 

Always thought that it was a big momentum shift.

Ibe had just and only just -  start to come good. He was shaping up to be brilliant for us. Then it all stopped and I got the impression at the time that it was unexpected and stopped a lot of planning in it's tracks.....