Err ram io

Norwich last night

Hey watched the Norwich game vs Swansea last night. They only scored one goal - all very pleased with the win. Made our showing in the week look jolly good.  Comments please !!!!

4 minutes ago, Err ram io said:

Hey watched the Norwich game vs Swansea last night. They only scored one goal - all very pleased with the win. Made our showing in the week look jolly good.  Comments please !!!!

I didn't watch the game and I don't see how it made our showing in the week look jolly good. Please explain. Norwich were playing a team still with an extremely outside chance of reaching the play offs whilst we were playing a team a further 9 points back with only 1 away win. 

I'm not knocking our win but I don't understand how last night's game made our win look better.

30 minutes ago, Err ram io said:

What's your point. They're 5 points clear at the top of the table and we're not even in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Err ram io said:

I had a curry last night. Spicy but tasty. Regretting it a little this morning though.

so your take on things is that what happens on a friday night more or less has limited impact upon the biology of a saturday....apart from giving me the chance to make a shitty comment about Norwich ! Yes fair play to you - but SKY coverage wasnt that SPICEY.. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Err ram io said:

so your take on things is that what happens on a friday night more or less has limited impact upon the biology of a saturday....apart from giving me the chance to make a shitty comment about Norwich ! Yes fair play to you - but SKY coverage wasnt that SPICY.. 

On the contrary, what happened last night(friday) certainly hasn't had a limited biological impact for me so far today (saturday)

Edited by bigbadbob

12 hours ago, Err ram io said:

R u saying they were poo? I agree if so but they won easily in the end despite the 1-0 score line. Last night was a classic example of a side going up. Played poo but won, hats off to them for sticking with Farke.