DCFC Fans Night Mode (Beta)

Day

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Works well in Opera on Android (doubtless the main user base). I'd maybe tone down the formatting bar or make it blue like the "Submit Reply" button, but recognize that might not be straightforward. 

Have to say it's a brilliant forum innovation. Leading the way again. 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Works well in Opera on Android (doubtless the main user base). I'd maybe tone down the formatting bar or make it blue like the "Submit Reply" button, but recognize that might not be straightforward. 

He just ticked a box in settings, don’t blow vapes up his ass.

Just made a couple of changes which will require a clear cache.

On iOS devices the white bar at the bottom of the editor has been removed (requires clear cache).

The attachment bar is now a lighter shade of blue to separate from the text area of the editor.

Android devices the browser UI now matches the header better.

15 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

The formatting bar can be done, it uses an image sprite which I will need to create a new one with light icons. Will take a look tonight.

21 minutes ago, Boycie said:

@David doesn’t know either, I guess it’s just one of them things that nobody knows why but still uses the term.

like “my bad”

Wait, “my bad” what?

Is there a story behind “my bad”? Thought it was just short for my bad call/judgement/execution/mistake etc. 

20 hours ago, Boycie said:

first one to explain the origin of calling software “beta” gets a dcfcfans flavoured pot noodle.

First demo/test > Test 1 > Test A > Alpha

Second demo/test > Test 2 > Test B > Beta

Third demo/test > Test 3 > Test C > Scrap it and start again?

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I don’t understand why the first guy didn’t call it something funny so all the others who would copy him had to use it.

like “dodgy” or something 

I know that was only an example/suggestion, but that particular term had/has been used for years in a completely different trade...

"Dodgy wiring" infers a first class re-wiring job, when referring to domestic electrical installations.

... I believe

Archived