DCFC Fans Night Mode (Beta)

Day

I said I was working on it, and now it's here, night mode which = less strain on your eyes which allows you to browse the forum even longer maximising advert revenue to the full potential.

Now I have called it a Beta to cover myself if you spot any issues, although I take pride in my work and have tested this on multiple browsers and both iOS and Android. It's pretty perfect even if I say so myself.

How to enable it?

Scroll to the bottom of the site and you will see a Theme drop down menu, from there select Night Mode.

I welcome all feedback and likes, many hours went into this, and a few tears may have been shed. I hope you like and this further cements this place into your hearts. 

Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 21.25.34.png

IMG_0381.jpeg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, David said:

I said I was working on it, and now it's here, night mode which = less strain on your eyes which allows you to browse the forum even longer maximising advert revenue to the full potential.

Now I have called it a Beta to cover myself if you spot any issues, although I take pride in my work and have tested this on multiple browsers and both iOS and Android. It's pretty perfect even if I say so myself.

How to enable it?

Scroll to the bottom of the site and you will see a Theme drop down menu, from there select Night Mode.

I welcome all feedback and likes, many hours went into this, and a few tears may have been shed. I hope you like and this further cements this place into your hearts. 

Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 21.25.34.png

IMG_0381.jpeg

Love it! Top work David.

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm not convinced just yet... but then I'm not one for change, and this white on black is not something I'm familiar with.

I'll give it a week... every evening... and report back.

... I'm sure the young ones will love it!  ?

It's not for everyone, the white and black will always be the default colour scheme, this is just an alternative easier on the eyes at night option. 

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Good work on this.

Any chance you could stop a topic flicking back up when you reach the end?

I keep opening the reply box when all I want to do is read the next topic.

Not seen the forum flick back up, is that just on Night Mode or in both, also what device/browser are you using?

16 minutes ago, David said:

Not seen the forum flick back up, is that just on Night Mode or in both, also what device/browser are you using?

It happens on mine, on android/chrome. When flicking through, when you reach the bottom it jumps back up. 

19 minutes ago, David said:

It's both modes, on an Android phone.

It's been happening ever since the forum update.

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

It happens on mine, on android/chrome. When flicking through, when you reach the bottom it jumps back up. 

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

It's both modes, on an Android phone.

It's been happening ever since the forum update.

Gotcha. Will look first thing in the morning, see if I can get that fixed. 

Weirdly if you scroll it super slow, it seems to behave, just when you flick it quickly down it jumps back up. 

Archived