Kelle Roos to sign new contract???

Big Trav

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its been a long two days waiting for the announcement of his signing. I think he got dropped the weekend when we were expecting news of the contract extension.

i like him. I actually prefer him to scott now due to his better kicking.

19 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Its been a long two days waiting for the announcement of his signing. I think he got dropped the weekend when we were expecting news of the contract extension.

i like him. I actually prefer him to scott now due to his better kicking.

He can land a goal kick just in front of the opposition defence. Impressive tekkers.

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

According to Sky sources he hasn’t signed yet, and Stoke, Bristol City and Hull are keeping an eye on proceedings as well as Dutch clubs. 

If only Sky's sources told them he was Kelle, not Kelly!

If we get promoted we can give him a big contract then do a swap deal with Stoke for Butland ?

In seriousness, I'll be disappointed if we get beaten on a contract for him - I really like Kelle. He still has youthful goalkeeping flaws, mostly in his decision making regarding crosses, and they will at some point down the line cost us a goal and when that occurs it'll be interesting to see what the fan reaction is like; but, I'm still hopeful that he's our keeper for a decent while and continues to improve. 

I really love stability at the GK position. It can do the world of good to have a deep trust between GK and the defenders. And he's pretty good with his feet, which many people believe is a necessity for a possession based team.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If we get promoted we can give him a big contract then do a swap deal with Stoke for Butland ?

In seriousness, I'll be disappointed if we get beaten on a contract for him - I really like Kelle. He still has youthful goalkeeping flaws, mostly in his decision making regarding crosses, and they will at some point down the line cost us a goal and when that occurs it'll be interesting to see what the fan reaction is like; but, I'm still hopeful that he's our keeper for a decent while and continues to improve. 

I really love stability at the GK position. It can do the world of good to have a deep trust between GK and the defenders. And he's pretty good with his feet, which many people believe is a necessity for a possession based team.

Forest - Bogle got the blame for not heading it very well

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

“I know to a degree who we can keep and who we can’t”.

Quite acute answer.

”Some of the situations are clear, and some are less clear”.

More of a mistifying response that one.

I really wish managers would just say "Can't tell you, sorry" rather than blustering around the topic like that

Archived