Villa Accounts

WystonRam

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So almost guaranteed to breach ffp then? Their allowable loss goes down to £39 mill over 3 years next season. Theyve lost 36 mill in one year, so that leaves a loss of 3 mill allowable in the other 2 years combined does it not?

2 hours ago, GenBr said:

So almost guaranteed to breach ffp then? Their allowable loss goes down to £39 mill over 3 years next season. Theyve lost 36 mill in one year, so that leaves a loss of 3 mill allowable in the other 2 years combined does it not?

FFP allowable losses differ to pre-tax losses

It's a hell of a lot of (very) well paid players to try and shift off the books in the summer if they don't get promoted - seems they really gambled the house on Steve Bruce and his suppoosed expertise at getting promotion....they could be in the Championship (or worse) for many years to come...

All those players and all that money they've spent and their best players are an academy product and a loanee.

They're still in the hunt for 6th place, we did their confidence some good last week. But I really hope they don't go up.

Where's Henri Lansbury anyway? 

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

All those players and all that money they've spent and their best players are an academy product and a loanee.

They're still in the hunt for 6th place, we did their confidence some good last week. But I really hope they don't go up.

Where's Henri Lansbury anyway? 

Used to support a wobbly foot on the xmas tree and forgot him . You can also find McCormack being used as inflatable blimp advertising tyres outside the ground . Kodija, Chester and Tshbola have been used as fertiliser by the groundsman . The rest are playing a game of shrovetide .  16/17 rejects v 17/18 trejects . 50 a-side only

4 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Still, from my limited knowledge of all things FFP. I would say they are buggered if they don't go up this season then.

Probably cash in on Grealish. He’s Villa through and through as are all his family, heard last summer, he wasn’t looking for a move for that reason and was happy to commit to a new contract, but at some point if it was to benefit the club and obviously himself, he would also leave; reckon he’ll be gone inside the next 12 months for a decent fee that will help.

26 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Probably cash in on Grealish. He’s Villa through and through as are all his family, heard last summer, he wasn’t looking for a move for that reason and was happy to commit to a new contract, but at some point if it was to benefit the club and obviously himself, he would also leave; reckon he’ll be gone inside the next 12 months for a decent fee that will help.

You are probably right. Which also leads me back to what I said originally.  If they don't go up this season, they are buggered because without him, they really are nothing

Archived