Sign in to follow this  
Bwash_Ram

Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

Same team has started last night.. Bennett back on the bench he is poor when he starts and last nights goal was  just pure luck.He was helping the ball on towards the back post in hope someone was coming in and was just fortunate it found the net.

Hopefully Mount and Lawrence are fit enough to make the bench at least.

4 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Some might say an ordinary player full of confidence is more useful than a good one low on it. 

And he's fit - Marriott isn't. - and Jo Flo looks clueless and lacks in confidence

Confidence is a big thing IMO. - and Mason should be 7 ft tall by now  after that goal - and thats a tall order as he's only 5 foot 1 lol

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Managed to get my daughter into football. She goes to football club always all kitted out on her Derby kit. This Saturday I’m taking her down to her first game at Pride Park. Will be a proper proud dad moment.

hoping for a nice win...so I can tell the wife she’s a lucky charm, so we can go to the rest of the games this season 😀

Really hope she enjoys it. I remember my dad taking me to my first match in the 70s and I was hooked before a ball was kicked. I was ‘wow’ at the ground and the crowd. We still go to matches together now 🙂

Bennett is an impact player at best bring him on for last few minutes if we really have to hopeful that Lawrence will be fit I agree that joflow was not at his best but is better the Bennett

6 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

Bennett is an impact player at best bring him on for last few minutes if we really have to hopeful that Lawrence will be fit I agree that joflow was not at his best but is better the Bennett

What exactly has Jozefzoon done with us that makes you think he's better than Bennett? Even the goal he scored against Norwich was a miskick.

58 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Same team has started last night.. Bennett back on the bench he is poor when he starts and last nights goal was  just pure luck.He was helping the ball on towards the back post in hope someone was coming in and was just fortunate it found the net.

Hopefully Mount and Lawrence are fit enough to make the bench at least.

I would swap out JosephMoon for Holmes, other than that same team.

3 hours ago, peachmyster said:

Get out mate

Mason Bennett lot better player that Lawrence last night he showed that.

Roos

Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone

Huddlestone

Johnson Holmes

Bennett Waghorn Wilson 

Bit of actual strength in that team rather than a load of pansies, maybe they’ll play better as a team unit as well rather than a load of individuals. Similar to what finished the game really, only real question for me is Malone but I’d be tempted to tell him to buck his general play up and given him a chance given he had a role in both goals. Everything else seems pretty clear cut to me, think that’s the most balanced side we have.

4 hours ago, peachmyster said:

Don’t get all the calls for Bennett to start yes he scored but let’s all be honest and admit it was a fluke goal. I don’t see what he brings to the team he has been here for 8 years under a number of managers none who have given him a good run of games. Does that not tell you he is not good enough 

No it was not he meant it

No fluke mate at all

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Get out mate

Mason Bennett lot better player that Lawrence last night he showed that.

Bennett is an impact sub, I wouldn't start with him

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Anon said:

Bennett haters in full damage control mode. I love it.

I would not say they are Bennett hàters they just have a different opinion on both the goal and the player and it is one I include myself in.If he had a record of influencing a game from the start then I would agree start him however in the numerous chances he has been given he has failed to do so.

From the bench he has had far more impact coming on later in games when the opposition is tiring you could say zoon is similar in his brief appearances.

Edited by Rambalin