Tony Gale

PastRAMi

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PastRAMi said:

I know we didn't play great tonight but anyone watching on sky feel Tony Gale was overly negative towards derby. Didn't have a good word to say about us. 

Come on you rams!! 

Aye, ought to wind his neck in.....see what I did there? wind gale wind....boy I crack myself up.

These puns are easier after a win let me tell ya.

38 minutes ago, PastRAMi said:

I know we didn't play great tonight but anyone watching on sky feel Tony Gale was overly negative towards derby. Didn't have a good word to say about us. 

Come on you rams!! 

I thought he was pretty fair TBH.

Derby are indeed poor at present and lack physical presence.

Let’s hope we can prove him wrong in a string of games not just one.

41 minutes ago, PastRAMi said:

Come on you rams!! 

I’ve seen more passionate analysis from Michael Owen promoting buy to let mortgages. I think Gale is only on about £9.50/hr. 

People moan about sky being against us when they’re just saying it how it is, but this guy is properly properly bias against us. Spends the whole match criticising everything any of our players do, hardly anyalsis. Dunno what his problem is but he’s clearly got something against us and I don’t know how sky would let him work on one of our games

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

People moan about sky being against us when they’re just saying it how it is, but this guy is properly properly bias against us. Spends the whole match criticising everything any of our players do, hardly anyalsis. Dunno what his problem is but he’s clearly got something against us and I don’t know how sky would let him work on one of our games

What did he say about masons goal?

1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

It is ok to shrug it off, but I agree he was an absolute knob tonight. 

As a commentator he should be impartial however he was downright anti Derby. Started off fairly poor and just got worse. 

He  was exactly the same against Millwall so st least hes consistent lol

Wigan player does something well: "oh he's just been superb, imperious..."

Wigan player makes a mistake: "he's a fantastic player he's got a brilliant strike, that's not like him and he'll be disappointed"

Derby player makes a mistake: "dear oh dear/that was awful/they're dreadful"

Derby player does something well: "well he's been poor all night"

Derby player scores a worldie: "errrrrr"

Archived