Pancakes

David

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try them with a sprinkle of Amoretto, Tia Maria, Drambuie etc. Not all at the same time--well why not!

Chocolate sauce, whipped cream, diabetic delight!

Wrapped around fresh fruit salad- healthy

Maple syrup! 

Think of the pancake as a place holder for all those lovely things you just need an excuse to try.

Oatcakes are like eating dried porridge.

1 minute ago, FindernRam said:

Try them with a sprinkle of Amoretto, Tia Maria, Drambuie etc. Not all at the same time--well why not!

Chocolate sauce, whipped cream, diabetic delight!

Wrapped around fresh fruit salad- healthy

Maple syrup! 

Think of the pancake as a place holder for all those lovely things you just need an excuse to try.

Oatcakes are like eating dried porridge.

So the solution to eating pancakes is to coat them in anything that takes masks the flavour of pancakes, I've got a better idea, pour a Tia Maria and don't bother with the excess calories of pancakes!

12 minutes ago, David said:

So the solution to eating pancakes is to coat them in anything that takes masks the flavour of pancakes, I've got a better idea, pour a Tia Maria and don't bother with the excess calories of pancakes!

So you eat a Burger for the taste of the bun? Or a cornet for the taste of the cone? A pancake is an excuse for indulgence!

2 hours ago, David said:

Bit like Turkey, if they were so nice why are they only eaten on one day of the year? Because tradition tells us to.

I refuse to join in, because they are vile.

Is it anything traditional that you don't like?.

If your pancakes are vile, it's because the filling is poor - and that's your fault.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Is it anything traditional that you don't like?.

If your pancakes are vile, it's because the filling is poor - and that's your fault.

Easter eggs are alright, used to eat them, feels a bit weird buying on for yourself and I'm a bit old to be bought them now.

Not anti everything traditional, I still celebrate Christmas in terms of buying gifts, but I won't start eating rubbish because we're supposed to. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Easter eggs are alright, used to eat them, feels a bit weird buying on for yourself and I'm a bit old to be bought them now.

Not anti everything traditional, I still celebrate Christmas in terms of buying gifts, but I won't start eating rubbish because we're supposed to. 

You just need to sprinkle some shredded iPhone on a pancake and you'll feel right at home.

3 hours ago, David said:

Bit like Turkey, if they were so nice why are they only eaten on one day of the year? Because tradition tells us to.

I refuse to join in, because they are vile.

They are not only eaten on one day of the year.

My kids and I love them.

Had them a couple of weeks ago.

Archived