Now is the time to back Frank and the Club

TuffLuff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, toddy said:

Yeah we could offer Martin an improved contract and tie him up for another 3 seasons. Remember that one?

What a ludicrous idea that was.

The lad was a spent force and not many could see it.

Martin will be part of the clear out. ?

‘Twas only a tease dear Toddy

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

It's exhausting! It's been a really difficult last few months personally anyway and I guess naively that I visit these pages to relax or find something positive to focus on, but with the team in poor form, it's really not the ticket. I suppose I should make better use of the 'ignore' function!

In fairness to the forum, social media and the internet in general does not bring folk together as I thought it would back in the day. If fans of the same football club can be so divided then it stands to reason that folk with no connections (or opposing points of view) will be even more polarised given the anonymity of online posting. Most often I give at least as good as I get so I'm a long way from blameless myself, but I'm losing interest in trying to add any objectivity to these full-on feeding frenzies every time we lose form. It's just a grinding Groundhog day affair whose appeal has now run thin.

totally agree with you mate , i wonder if some of the more negative ones on here were at Villa Park on Saturday , because the negativity from before kick off there really got my back up , i dont see how people can go to a game under the guise of being a SUPPORTER and then spend 90 minutes gleefully abusing the team they are there to SUPPORT 

1 hour ago, toddy said:

Yeah we could offer Martin an improved contract and tie him up for another 3 seasons. Remember that one?

What a ludicrous idea that was.

The lad was a spent force and not many could see it.

Martin will be part of the clear out. ?

I was going to launch into a giant tirade about him not getting the chances, gametime, allowances to showcase and how rejuvenated Hull have been since he started playing regularly

But then:

16 minutes ago, toddy said:

Marriott is the future!

? Love Marriott

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I was going to launch into a giant tirade about him not getting the chances, gametime, allowances to showcase and how rejuvenated Hull have been since he started playing regularly

But then:

? Love Marriott

thought Martin was still driving around the M18...looking for Hull.

28 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

But then:

? Love Marriott

Imagine him playing off Chrissie! ? (Don't worry toddy we know Frankie's not a fan!)

23 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Imagine him playing off Chrissie! ? (Don't worry toddy we know Frankie's not a fan!)

Yes anybody with a footballing brain can see Martin is finished.

As i said Martin is doing a fine job of finding ths net for Hull.

Just had a thought Rioch was great as a midfielder we are struggling abit there now . Wonder if we should bring him back too.?

Archived