PODCAST: Is it ever justified to boo your own team?

Our latest podcast, recorded on Saturday night directly after getting back from Villa, looks back on one of Derby's worst first half displays in years and asks where our natural level is in this division.

There's also discussion on why we still believe in Frank, and the 'negativity' debate - is it ever OK to boo your own team?

Listen below, thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought, perhaps taking the pressure off the season, blooding young players and persisting with Lampard's signings might just be the way out of the slump?

Last season a change in formation to wing backs just reinvigorated everyone, perhaps this season a change in emphasis might give a spark to the Play.

Enjoyed, keep it up.

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Just thought, perhaps taking the pressure off the season, blooding young players and persisting with Lampard's signings might just be the way out of the slump?

Last season a change in formation to wing backs just reinvigorated everyone, perhaps this season a change in emphasis might give a spark to the Play.

Enjoyed, keep it up.

However disappointed and frustrated I feel I have and never will boo the Derby team.....

37 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Enjoyed, keep it up.

I actually thought that was the only time last season we looked like we had a system.

Until that point it was square pegs in square holes and let individual quality shine through! 

Archived