Derby County v Wigan Athletic

Bwash_Ram
Message added by Day

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, twinkletoes said:

we will win 18 - 1 and frank will be awarded with the job of chelea and derby mananger for the next 3 years and everyone in the ground will clap for every minute of every game for ever......

Dunno about the result! Sounds like sloppy defending to concede tha goal!

My team would be:

Roos

Bogle Keogh Tomori Cole

Foon  Bird  huddlestone/ MM  Wilson

Marriott  Waghorn 

I think we should play a 442 becuase it gives Marriott some support, he has looked isolated recently and I think him next to Waghorn would cause problems for defences.  I would play Bird as I think he showed signs of potential today even though he wasn't great, and I think the 433 has been pretty hopeless recently.

We've lost every game that Old 'king Cole has played, on this basis I'm pinning all of the blame onto him and wielding the axe accordingly.

Carson

Wisdom, Keogh, Tomori, Malone

'zoooon,  Huddz,  Bird,  Johnson

Marriott, Waghorn

*4-4-2 hard brexit formation.

8 hours ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

My team would be:

Roos

Bogle Keogh Tomori Cole

Foon  Bird  huddlestone/ MM  Wilson

Marriott  Waghorn 

I think we should play a 442 becuase it gives Marriott some support, he has looked isolated recently and I think him next to Waghorn would cause problems for defences.  I would play Bird as I think he showed signs of potential today even though he wasn't great, and I think the 433 has been pretty hopeless recently.

Quite like this. Your spot on, Marriott up front on his own just isn’t working. It’s not his game to hold the ball up and bring others into the game, he’s not going to win many headers, and support isn’t getting up quick enough.

Carson

wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth    

Tomori 

Mount.     Bryson 

wilson.     Marriott.    Lawrence 

but that’s not going to happen !

Carson

Keogh ambrose tomori 

bogle                            Malone

Holmes Wilson 

bennett   Marriott joflo 

Carson

Keogh            Ambrose          Tomori

Bogle         Mount         Johnson         Wilson           Malone 

Marriott      Lawrence

We need to get Mount and Lawrence on the pitch Yesterday Grealish started after 3 months out if there are fit start them and replace later.

Will be there as per every week but really wish we could fast forward these last few games and begin at the start of next season though. Absolutely no ounce of hope of getting a win but who knows. Not sure who to start as i'm unsure any of them deserve to. I'd take a dull 0-0 just to get some points back on the board. COYR. 

Archived