Derby County v Wigan Athletic

Bwash_Ram
Message added by David

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, irobinson said:

I sort of get that

The problem I think he has is trying to get Marriott and Waghorn in the same side. Unless they play up top together I think it doesn't work as neither can play out of position out wide. I am quite pleased Hudders and Bradders are playing together, might give us a bit of a presence and control in midfield that we have been lacking...

I like the look of that line up but then again I did vs Millwall at home amd he went and changed formation.

Only change id make is maybe Holmes for Jozefzoon but maybe Holmes could do with a rest as he has played the role of our whole front 5 for the past few games!

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Holmes dropped... I dispair I really do, literally only player who gave a duck athe other day 

Here’s a novel idea. Why not wait until full time to dispair, if needed? We have no idea if he’s got a knock or ran himself into the ground on Sat.  Put you dispair to one side and have a bit of faith! You might be pleasantly surprised. 

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

Don’t know who I want a win for most, Frank or myself. Could do with a performance tonight, best of luck to Frank and his team. 

COYR ? 

Forget Frank, he's had plenty of love in the last 24hrs, want it for me. I want an early night tonight. ?

2 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Here’s a novel idea. Why not wait until full time to dispair, if needed? We have no idea if he’s got a knock or ran himself into the ground on Sat.  Put you dispair to one side and have a bit of faith! You might be pleasantly surprised. 

gordon ramsay shrimp GIF by Fox TV

9 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Cluck it... I’m not feeling it and I’m sure we did the Bradley out wide big cross field balls to him to knock down thing and it failed horribly but it’s not like anything else is working is it lol

Looks like Frank half agrees with me, and had put Bradley in the position he can do most damage.

To us unfortunately!

Hully Gully Windass bound to score........

I'm still contemplating going to see Slo Readers Club at The Tunnels Aberdeen instead, but I know I'm addicted to watching this football team that are going to cost me another tenner on Rams TV and I'm going to swear a lot at my IPad whilst telling myself why didn't I go out and enjoy some tunes......then again, I've just checked them out on You Tube, Lunatics like us lot!

C'mon The Rams.

7 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Difficult to have a huge amount of faith in that being the case given some of the random lineups we’ve seen recently and players being inexplicably dropped. Of course I’ll put that to one side watching the match as other than that that side is noticeably stronger than Saturdays, just can’t fathom some of the decisions frank makes sometimes, and at the moment they haven’t been Justified.

Archived