Takeaways

McRamFan

Takeaways - how often and what type  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like an episode of Secret Eaters this is. The amount of take aways open means either people who eat alot aren't voting or some of you are eating pizzas and forgetting about it ? 

I have a McDonalds on a Saturday night with the mrs. Although, this weekend we had a Chinese.

Then I eat probably another 1 or 2 a week as extra teas on my own. 

Large Big Mac meal with 20 nuggets  and a double cheeseburger. Sometimes I drop the cheeseburger from the order 

Theyre great for cheap, quick protein.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had takeaway tonight. I went for the healthy option of a mixed chicken and veggie kebab. The Mrs had a hot veggie pizza as usual. Unfortunately the pizzas are buy one get one free - so i ordered a margarita as the free one to save in the fridge. Which didn't happen. 

So tonight I had a massive kebab, a margarita pizza, and a slice of a hot veggie pizza.

And it was all gross, which is normal for Matlock takeaways.

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:39, Anag Ram said:

Haha yeah. Men with massive arms who would run to the mirror if you dapped ‘em on the nose.

The populations who regularly eat curry rarely make it too spicy.

Just a machismo thing like multiple tattoos.

Liking hot spicy food is nothing to do with machismo, what utter tripe you spout!

On 03/03/2019 at 16:39, Anag Ram said:

Haha yeah. Men with massive arms who would run to the mirror if you dapped ‘em on the nose.

The populations who regularly eat curry rarely make it too spicy.

Just a machismo thing like multiple tattoos.

No

On 02/03/2019 at 14:21, McRamFan said:

Me and the other half decided to ditch the takeaway at the start of the year, so far we have not ordered one.

So what are views on takeaways, and what are your fav's?

Interesting poll,we stopped after x-mas for the health kick and saving cash.

The lads have got a cheeky Just Eat account they try to keep secret(with my card details) but obviously I allow it with control.

Good as a treat,pick carefully,keep stocked up on bog roll.

I’ll do the survey as pre Christmas cone house.

On 03/03/2019 at 16:06, David said:

the blokes that wear super tight vests in the gym, look at my biceps grrrrrr,

The blokes that go Grrrrrrrr?

Are they like the knights that go ni?

Chinese every now and then and maybe the odd Domino's. Way over priced for what you get quality wise.

Better off just making an omelette if you've got no time and save yoursen £15. Or go to a proper restaurant if you don't want to cook.

Have a McD's twice a year max.

Archived