Weird coincidences

jono

It’s still 2 1/2 hours to kick off and I’m bored ! 

What’s the odds of 2 smoke alarms installed 10 years ago both chirping for a new battery on the same day and they even have different battery brands inside ? ? 

On the basis of this I can see Tomori and Keogh scoring on the same day ???

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

You need to replace both of them, the detectors.  They will not be reliable.  I would recommend a combi smoke and CO detector, running off 9v battery.

You’re probably right, one is a heat, the other is a smoke. The kitchen one still goes off with the toaster every now and again so appears to be functional. 

5 minutes ago, jono said:

You’re probably right, one is a heat, the other is a smoke. The kitchen one still goes off with the toaster every now and again so appears to be functional. 

Call me silly but I suddenly had a picture of them holding hands and headin off to Gretna 

58 minutes ago, jono said:

The kitchen one

Is that a heat one?  If it is and it's going off because of toaster smoke, it is knackered.  If it is a smoke, then it needs to be a heat in the kitchen, and a CO if you have a gas appliance.

Weird coincidence:

when I was travelling, i was in a hostel in Brazil. I’m the bunk above me was a fit girl that i spent the next 3 days trying to shag. Eventually she said she wouldn’t because she had a boyfriend. But what was weird was that a lot of the stories I was telling of my time in Africa, before I got to Brazil, were strangely fimilar. 

Turns out I had been in Africa about a week prior with her boyfriend on the same tour. What’s worse is, I knew he’d shagged someone  on the last day of the tour. 

Now here’s the ethical conundrum maybe you can answer for me, faithfully dcfcfans, would you tell her?

Archived