Common things you've never tried!

Rev

26 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Never had Meatloaf, and by that i mean the food, not trying to say i have never fornicated with the singer meatloaf, although ive never done that either although i dont think its that common as the foodstuff.

Oh, it's more common than you think!

If you ever get offered a back stage pass, take it!!  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Never smoked in my life, I haven't even touched a packet, I would have no idea what a cigarette even felt like (are they hard or squishy?) anyway, best decision of my life....vile habit.

Cheese....smells like dog mess so why would I try it...!?

I have also never bought a dirty magazine, fireworks or Whisky..

No cheese I have ever smelled actually smells like the poop my dog produces. 

On 02/03/2019 at 22:37, Ramslad1992 said:

As a 26 year old I’ve never been to Nando’s which my mates think is weird, I’ve never had twitter and the one people really don’t get with my age group is I’ve never had a one night stand (no point unless you like the bird) 

Things must have changed. In my day a one night stand is something you go on when you might not have even met the girl, so how would you know if you like her if you haven't met her?

Also am I to assume if you did date a girl and on the first date you decide you don't like her or don't see it working. Then you go out with her again because you don't believe in one night stands? ?

I am with you on Nando's though. 

2 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Things must have changed. In my day a one night stand is something you go on when you might not have even met the girl, so how would you know if you like her if you haven't met her?

Also am I to assume if you did date a girl and on the first date you decide you don't like her or don't see it working. Then you go out with her again because you don't believe in one night stands? ?

I am with you on Nando's though. 

Dude that's not what a one night stand is.

Go to nandos. All of you. It's lovely.

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Dude that's not what a one night stand is.

Go to nandos. All of you. It's lovely.

If you don’t like sticky fingers l would recommend neither Nando’s or one night stands as things to try.

14 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

If you don’t like sticky fingers l would recommend neither Nando’s or one night stands as things to try.

Everybody should have that feeling of dread waking up and realising just what you did, and who you did it with the night before. Then realising you don't know where on Earth you are and then taking at least ten minutes to evaluate if you can make it out of the front door without waking her up.

Or, in reverse, waking up just in time to see last night's conquest tiptoeing out of your bedroom and making a dash for it - utterly ashamed of having let you.

P.S. neither of these scenarios relate to Nandos.

14 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Everybody should have that feeling of dread waking up and realising just what you did, and who you did it with the night before. Then realising you don't know where on Earth you are and then taking at least ten minutes to evaluate if you can make it out of the front door without waking her up.

Every day for the last 10 years. 

6 minutes ago, admira said:

Common things.  I’ve never drunk tea, eaten a steak, ridden a horse, knowingly listened to a Justin Bieber song or slept with Katie Price. 

Is there a chance you might have unknowingly slept with Katie Price? Surely you would remember, wouldn't you?

Archived