Postive thinking

B4ev6is

Well guys not best few weeks at the office for the lads I know lost those lot down the road which is never good but frank does seem to be trying fresh things up a bit by bring in some of talented under 23 team which could go in our favoure by bring some confordance to first team dressing room and on the pitch that could element of suprise as villa not seen these lads play. 

I like max bird gets around the pitch a bit and can pass the ball a bit been impressed by him.

Selby I have heard some good things about him how he is composed on the ball likes to run and take players on and has good shot on him.

Like some of really rate mitchall lad not seen him play personal but do looking forward to get look at him. And lad we signed from belper town who plays centre back but I can not remmber his name but I have heard he is tall and like to take comand at the back and control his area well.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

And lad we signed from belper town who plays centre back but I can not remmber his name

Max Hunt from Matlock Town.

"Max" will probably be the safest way for you to refer to him ?

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Near enough for me

Thanks mate

Have seen max hunt mate play

I have seen him a few times for the U23s and he seems pretty solid, he's certainly a big unit.

Lampard mentioned Joe Bateman who has also been playing centre back, so I think he's ahead of "Max" in the pecking order at the moment.

Archived