Fans Forum @ Nunsfield House in Alvaston 27/3/19

Day
Message added by Day

Colin Gibson hosted Wednesday night's Fans Forum event with Owner and Executive Chairman Mel Morris CBE, manager Frank Lampard and Chief Executive Stephen Pearce. 

Watch the forum in full at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/03/watch-the-fans-forum-in-full

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Was a factual post.. cupcake. 

Was a post that speaks to nothing other than your rancid dislike of the owner which appears to be based on nothing more than typical nouveau riche distaste for those with more than them sweetcheeks.

49 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Was a post that speaks to nothing other than your rancid dislike of the owner which appears to be based on nothing more than typical nouveau riche distaste for those with more than them sweetcheeks.

‘Nouveau Richie’ get out of your own jacksie.. 

I never mentioned Morris.. You did. 

I got an invite this morning, says there are 129 tickets left but won’t let me add any to the basket and purchase, it says that I have exceeded the allocation ! Another fine mess from the ticket office !

anybody else had any problems ?

Just now, loweman2 said:

I got an invite this morning, says there are 129 tickets left but won’t let me add any to the basket and purchase, it says that I have exceeded the allocation ! Another fine mess from the ticket office !

One per invite isn’t it?

3 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

One ticket only so if you’ve “added” it doesn’t like it. Also you have to assign your tickets to your membership. Once you do that “hey presto” it works. Hope you sort it @loweman2

3 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Yes mate, I’m only adding one to the basket but still says I’m exceeding ?

19AA4FDC-96B9-4FF5-B2AC-37E3E702DB73.jpeg

Check the small box “assign owner” that has been placed so as to be almost imperceptible by the web designer. Once you do that it asks for your membership number then hey presto...

6 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Yes mate, I’m only adding one to the basket but still says I’m exceeding ?

19AA4FDC-96B9-4FF5-B2AC-37E3E702DB73.jpeg

If you look there’s a “Assign Owners” checkbox under the error message to the right, that’s what it’s telling you, need to assign an owner to the ticket 

11 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

You getting shirty again?

Archived