Internet at Pride Park

Stroker Ace

I quite like to check the scores at half-time rather than wait for the club to eventually get round to displaying them in a fairly unreadable font on the big screen - not sure why you phone Nazis should have such a big issue with that?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

I quite like to check the scores at half-time rather than wait for the club to eventually get round to displaying them in a fairly unreadable font on the big screen - not sure why you phone Nazis should have such a big issue with that?

Just about to post the same.

I also use Flashscores app to notify me when goals go in elsewhere in usually a handful of matches I choose - which get sent to my smart watch thingy, so it's not as if I'm wanting to stare at my phone the whole time. I normally get bombarded by a load of old notifictaions when I get back to the car.

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

I quite like to check the scores at half-time rather than wait for the club to eventually get round to displaying them in a fairly unreadable font on the big screen

They're often incorrect too, particularly where a goal has been scored in the final few minutes of the 1st half!

I honestly don’t see why people get so wound up by what others do at a football match that has absolutely no impact on them whatsoever.

I understand if someone is kicking your chair, but looking at their mobile has zero impact on your life. You never know what they might have going off at the time, or even if it’s just to text a mate about having a beer after the game or telling a mate that couldn’t get to the game that we are playing dire.

I have a look when I first arrive and do my score prediction- if I did it any earlier I’d change my mind so often @mozzawould end up banning me! It always amuse me that I’m standing in the concourse, log on to Rams app and it tells me it can’t find my location. I’d wave if I knew who to wave to!

Archived