Internet at Pride Park

Stroker Ace

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Stroker Ace said:

Why can't i get internet at Pride Park. I have a full 4G signal on my handy iPhone SE as well as 4 bars on the Vodafone network.

Jesus I'm boring myself writing this post.

The club are trying to get fans to watch the game and help create an atmosphere.

35 minutes ago, Stroker Ace said:

Why can't i get internet at Pride Park. I have a full 4G signal on my handy iPhone SE as well as 4 bars on the Vodafone network.

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

You're not alone ?

Don't be so hard on yourself.  Yours is nowhere near as boring as the OP.  In fact it made me titter, so there's certainly no need for you to find it boring.

Perhaps you just need to learn how to appreciate yourself more.  They do classes, apparently.  Good luck.

...Oh wait...

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't be so hard on yourself.  Yours is nowhere near as boring as the OP.  In fact it made me titter, so there's certainly no need for you to find it boring.

Perhaps you just need to learn how to appreciate yourself more.  They do classes, apparently.  Good luck.

...Oh wait...

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Stroker Ace said:

When at the game try settings, mobile data, mobile data options and if you can change it to 3G try that. I know Apple have disabled it on newer updates though.

It’s just too much traffic, I manage on EE during the game but at half time it doesn’t work at all.

Hopefully more helpful than those saying you shouldn’t be using your phone ?

8 minutes ago, Mckram said:

When at the game try settings, mobile data, mobile data options and if you can change it to 3G try that. I know Apple have disabled it on newer updates though.

It’s just too much traffic, I manage on EE during the game but at half time it doesn’t work at all.

Boooooo!!! ?

5 hours ago, Mckram said:

They’ve disabled 2g completely which always worked for me as 3G often disappears too. But you can still go down to 3G by setting ‘enable 4g’ to off.

More to the point why are you so bothered? 

Can you really not survive 105 minutes without checking what you friends are having for dinner?

It's so annoying sitting at a football match watching people spend half of it looking at their phone.

Probably the same people that moan about the atmosphere.

Archived