Record remains

1977 Ram Raider

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I don't think we'll ever see a squad like that get assembled for the Premier League ever again

Balls to that. If we can somehow fluke promotion this season and send Wilson, Tomori & Mount home... it's on!

4 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I was looking at this the other day but concluded that it’s only points anyone ever looks at.

Eleven

?

On the bright side at least we havent set ourselves too high a target if we ever get back up. 

Someone should get together all of our nationwide records ie lowest prem points total, etc and post on here. Would be interesting to see if we actually have any good ones. Whoever the forum member is who sometimes posts statistics get on it!

7 minutes ago, GenBr said:

On the bright side at least we havent set ourselves too high a target if we ever get back up. 

Someone should get together all of our nationwide records ie lowest prem points total, etc and post on here. Would be interesting to see if we actually have any good ones. Whoever the forum member is who sometimes posts statistics get on it!

Imagine the celebrations when we get to 12 points ?

4 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Imagine the celebrations when we get to 12 points ?

I’d buy a commerotive scarf for sure.

Maybe like the Brian Clough trophy we should launch the ‘12 point trophy’ and present it to the team that’s last to get to surpass 11 points each season. 

Man City used to corner the market in self deprecating black humour. Now look at em.

We’ll be back. We can’t be this one underwhelming for ever. Can we?  ?

18 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I’d buy a commerotive scarf for sure.

Maybe like the Brian Clough trophy we should launch the ‘12 point trophy’ and present it to the team that’s last to get to surpass 11 points each season. 

Man City used to corner the market in self deprecating black humour. Now look at em.

We’ll be back. We can’t be this one underwhelming for ever. Can we?  ?

No we’ll be spectacular again...

By that I mean we’ll get 10 points in the championship next season when Wilson goes and no one can hit a barn door with a banjo, breaking all new records!

Pointless this eve..........’Name any team who’s played in Premier League’

Second answer was Derby scoring seven points (Pointless score) .... needless to say the ‘fact’ about Derby was the record points total, so we have gone down in folklore and thank you Huddersfield for keeping our record in tact ?

Archived