A little positivity

erathirea

First. An apology.

Since I did my lengthy post explaining in great detail why I thought we had a really good chance of finishing top two, backing up with analysis and data, we've managed to draw 1 and lose 3 (including Brighton). So, quite generously, I'm going to take full responsibility for that (this should also allow us to focus on more positive thoughts if all your negative energy is focused on me, which is obviously a scientific, proven approach)

So, I was trying to think, if I could pull together a "best team we've had" over the last few seasons. I'm cutting off at the appointment of Mac1, in October 2013, because I want to. So what I would like everyone to do is pull together our "best 11" including the season, ie. if you would like Thorne from 2014 in your 11, you're allowed to specify that. Only rule is you can't pick someone that must have been playing for us in that season (so you couldn't say Hendrick now, even if you wanted to).

I'd like people to give us a 4-3-3 (as that's what we've played with mostly), and also name your bench.

Have fun, and feel positive.

Here's mine:

Carson (16-17)

Wisdom (13-14)

Keogh (18-19)

Tomori (18-19)

Forsyth (13-14)

Thorne (13-14) (yes, only 12 games, but he was *so* good then)

Bryson (13-14)

Hughes (14-15)

Ince (16-17)

Martin (13-14)

Wilson (18-19)

Bench:

Grant (13-14)

Christie (15-16)

Davies (17-18)

hendrick (15-16)

Mount (18-19)

Russell (15-16)