Sign in to follow this  
Dethorn

Mason Mount

I need to google “rushing”

Lampard never mentioned Mount when talking about players returning after the break who were injured before but could be back in contention.

Whats happening? Is there a news embargo on him?

16 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Captain Obvious over there.

Does this website explain why he was supposed to be back in training over two weeks ago? 😘

Edited by Boycie

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Does this website explain why he was supposed to be back in training over two weeks ago? 😘

Where’s that’s moving goalposts GIF 🤣

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Do you remember someone claimed he'd read he was out for the season on a Chelsea forum?

How we mocked him.🙁

16 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Do you remember someone claimed he'd read he was out for the season on a Chelsea forum?

How we mocked him.🙁

Did he?

This explains it then, very weird, you’d of though ramstv would have been all over him if he was near a return.

@AdamRam I’ve not checked though! 😀

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Lampard has said he will be back after internaltonal break.

Oh that’s a relief.

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

I need to google “rushing”

Lampard never mentioned Mount when talking about players returning after the break who were injured before but could be back in contention.

Whats happening? Is there a news embargo on him?

He clearly stated the Mount-Bryson and Bennett should be ready after the break

9 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

He clearly stated the Mount-Bryson and Bennett should be ready after the break

Was that on Radio Derby or a ramstv feature, cus I was listening on the way home after the match. I’m glad he’s ready to come back we and Wilson and Marriott have missed him.

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Was that on Radio Derby or a ramstv feature, cus I was listening on the way home after the match. I’m glad he’s ready to come back we and Wilson and Marriott have missed him.

I provide a link saying as such and get abused, other replies without are met with courtesy, should I take this personally 😢😂😂

2 hours ago, AdamRam said:

I provide a link saying as such and get abused, other replies without are met with courtesy, should I take this personally 😢😂😂

Not sure I abused you? The “captain obvious” was aimed at you referring to me not looking very far.

Everyone knows I don’t look very far!😄

Come on, let’s hug it out 😘