Villa v Derby

North East Ram

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Hull, ironically the last time we won....

Differences between Hull XI and Forest XI:

Cole in for Malone (probably an upgrade)

King in for Bryson (about par)

Marriott in for Josefzoon (definitely an upgrade)

I think what you’re actually saying is that if we lose, you think we picked a bad team, and if we win you think we picked a good team.

2 minutes ago, superzak said:

Im happy with that team, only one not ours...gotta be a lot nearer the team that starts next season...depending which league we are in

Christ, if that team starts in the Premier League will be breaking our own records! 

On paper seeing that team a few months ago I would have been VERY unhappy with. Got to say performances have been poor so he has been brave and shaken things up....but if we play badly expect the criticism levels to increase significantly.  Always a worry when you ring the changes and they are untested or out of form themselves.  

4 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

I hope I’m wrong but I think we may get well and truly stuffed today, especially give the team selection- we look particularly weak in midfield

Problem for me is that from what I have seen I don't rate Evans.....

I think Frank needed to change it, we have looked like a team with no energy and no ideas up top, our midfield could not even pass to a team mate, Bogle needed a rest, also we needed our number one goal keeper back in, Huddlestone has been well off the pace, at Forest he did not hit one decent pass, so time for others to have a chance, I say well done Frank our last 2 performances have been well under par. Think we will win 1-0. Marriott back on the goal trail.

4 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Differences between Hull XI and Forest XI:

Cole in for Malone (probably an upgrade)

King in for Bryson (about par)

Marriott in for Josefzoon (definitely an upgrade)

I think what you’re actually saying is that if we lose, you think we picked a bad team, and if we win you think we picked a good team.

Josefzoons playing

Archived