Villa v Derby

North East Ram

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Johnson and/or Evans start today in midfield. Hope Bird and Sibley make the bench. If Huddlestone is picked he needs a performance (and some bloody urgency). Wilson too needs to find it again.  I would snap anyone’s hand off today for an ugly win.

Me too. But I will be happy if we see some more productive attacking play. We should get more space to play into today so I am expecting a few goals for both sides. COYR! 

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I usually wake up with a glass half full,positive attitude on game day and this has resulted us becoming progressively poorer.

So today I’ve woke up thinking we’ll probably get beaten easily,so hopefully that will be a positive for the team

My glass is full (at the moment)

3845D474-D894-4E9B-ABA7-A41DADE58056.jpeg

7 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

643860B5-3BCC-4BAB-A28F-12BD01048998.thumb.png.64e2d265505147f950aa3977e1032165.png

On the piss on the minibus, en route to a cracking away day. Thought I’d enlighten this thread with a tune. And I don’t want any of you sleazy bar stewards making a joke out of the song name.

Try this cider... it’s a step up from your usual fruit juice flavoured pee

F456D732-F681-4ED7-A270-DF34AEAA01D3.jpeg

20 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

643860B5-3BCC-4BAB-A28F-12BD01048998.thumb.png.64e2d265505147f950aa3977e1032165.png

On the piss on the minibus, en route to a cracking away day. Thought I’d enlighten this thread with a tune. And I don’t want any of you sleazy bar stewards making a joke out of the song name.

OMG!You’ve gone all Madchester.

If I see you walking round like Liam Gallagher with a daft haircut and coat you’ll be grounded...AGAIN!

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Try this cider... it’s a step up from your usual fruit juice flavoured pee

F456D732-F681-4ED7-A270-DF34AEAA01D3.jpeg

4%? I’ve seen stronger Dark Fruits. I’m on Thatchers Gold at the minute and that’s 4.8%. Sort yourself out.

3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

If I see you walking round like Liam Gallagher with a daft haircut and cost you’ll be grounded...AGAIN!

I liked Oasis, Stone Roses and anything remotely Indie-Rock long before I came to Manchester. I’m surrounded by Southerners at uni anyway! And have you seen my current haircut?!

Roos

bogle.     Keogh.  Tomori.  Cole

bennett. Holmes.  Johnson   Jozefzoon

.             Marriott.   Waghorn

not much kop. But about the best we can manage.

6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

4%? I’ve seen stronger Dark Fruits. I’m on Thatchers Gold at the minute and that’s 4.8%. Sort yourself out.

I liked Oasis, Stone Roses and anything remotely Indie-Rock long before I came to Manchester. I’m surrounded by Southerners at uni anyway! And have you seen my current haircut?!

Fair enough,accept my apologies(I don’t mean it).

On Grealish,great guy off the pitch,brilliant with the charity stuff with kids in Birmingham.

I’ve no time for him on the pitch but credit where it’s due.

6 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

If I see you walking round like Liam Gallagher with a daft haircut and coat you’ll be grounded...AGAIN!

Whispers.......

Is it just me that finds this pretend father-son thing a bit wierd?

5 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Fair enough,accept my apologies(I don’t mean it).

On Grealish,great guy off the pitch,brilliant with the charity stuff with kids in Birmingham.

I’ve no time for him on the pitch but credit where it’s due.

Didn’t know about the off the pitch stuff, that’s nice to know. I don’t care if he’s a diving, arrogant bar steward on the pitch, he’s still a very classy player that makes Villa tick. We’d adore him if he was one of our own.

4 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Whispers.......

Is it just me that finds this pretend father-son thing a bit wierd?

Oi, shut it. Conehead is my forum dad and @angieram is my mum. I’ve met the former at Wednesday away and he’s a top bloke. Don’t question it. 

27 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Oi, shut it. Conehead is my forum dad and @angieram is my mum. I’ve met the former at Wednesday away and he’s a top bloke. Don’t question it. 

wierdos

Archived