Villa v Derby

North East Ram

It's not Frank, the players suddenly can't play ducking football. Doesn't matter what he does, if they play like how they are, no amount of plan bs ca prevent stray passes and indecisiveness

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, goldstar said:

It's not Frank, the players suddenly can't play ducking football. Doesn't matter what he does, if they play like how they are, no amount of plan bs ca prevent stray passes and indecisiveness

It is Frank. 

2 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Ever since guardiola's Barcelona, too many managers have become obsessed with this playing out from the back and trying to complete as many passes as possible approach. (At our level or lower I mean) yes it works sometimes but a) none of this generation British players were coached from a young age playing that way so only few can play that way. B) our players clearly can't play that way and look so uncomfortable. 

It was clear after about 10 mins against forest that passing out from the back the way we do it, is too slow, predictable and easy to close down. 

Lampard needs another transfer window to find players who can play this way (look at Leeds).  Otherwise we really need to find a style that suits us. Message on a postcard what that may be. 

Agree completely but holy crap it’s frustrating in the mean time 

I don’t like tweeting live at games but this is pathetic. Lampard throwing together a side that hasn’t played together is almost a defeatist attitude. Cole is getting targeted and I don’t think I’ve seen a performance as bad as this from Evans. 

I’m sorry but it feels like Lampard accepted defeat today with his selection 

Well, the good news is we are probably safe from relegation.

Blackburn did go down a couple of years ago with 51, but it's usually less than that.

Now you gotta believe us,

Now you gotta believe us,

Noooow you gotta believe us,

The Rams are staying up,

The Rams are staying up.

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I don’t like tweeting live at games but this is pathetic. Lampard throwing together a side that hasn’t played together is almost a defeatist attitude. Cole is getting targeted and I don’t think I’ve seen a performance as bad as this from Evans. 

I’m sorry but it feels like Lampard accepted defeat today with his selection 

It’s called not having a clue.

2 minutes ago, goldstar said:

6 changes and a team that doesn’t seem to no itself says Frank might not be playing(wish he was) but he’s certainly had an hand in the performance. These massive tinkerings need to stop, we have no familiarity or identity as a team and it’s showing

Archived