Villa v Derby

North East Ram

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

I think Frank needed to change it, we have looked like a team with no energy and no ideas up top, our midfield could not even pass to a team mate, Bogle needed a rest, also we needed our number one goal keeper back in, Huddlestone has been well off the pace, at Forest he did not hit one decent pass, so time for others to have a chance, I say well done Frank our last 2 performances have been well under par. Think we will win 1-0. Marriott back on the goal trail.

Well put @Derby blood. As fans we have seen poor performances in quite a few games now. Frank has given the experienced regular players enough chances and we have nothing to lose by trying others. It might not work, but then again it might work, and Frank is being brave, here's hoping the players he has selected today match the Managers bravery and repay us all with bravery, pride, passion and a performance, especially for the Derby fans at the match today.

C'mon the Rams, battle, get stuck in, play quick football and do what Aston Villa did to us at Pride Park this season.

You could have literally have drove an ocean liner between keogh and tomori then

the ball travelled 40 yards plus straight between them... shocking centre half display there

could argue not enough pressure On grealish but the ball travelled a long way ... really poor that 

Just now, King Kevin said:

Yep , we are definitely getting better.

We know we can't do away games, and we struggle with home games. Plus we can't really score at the moment and the defence is full of holes, but at least we didn't concede in the first minute today - progress is progress.

I miss the early season when we didnt care if we conceded early, because we knew we'd usually be able to turn it around. I have no idea what happened to that team...

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

You could have literally have drove an ocean liner between keogh and tomori then

the ball travelled 40 yards plus straight between them... shocking centre half display there

cpuld argue not enough pressure

om grealish but the ball travelled a long way ... really poor that 

Dude that's ridiculous, come on.

You don't drive an ocean liner, you sail it. And it wasn't one you could sail through but 2.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, King Kevin said:

That made me laugh but in reality it is so unlikely .

Just now, King Kevin said:

That made me laugh but in reality it is so unlikely .

It wasn't that funny. ?

Archived