• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
34 minutes ago, superzak said:

Franks got his eye on the next 4 home games...if we win today brilliant

This. The 4 home games are more important than today 

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I can only assume that the posters bemoaning the changes have been happy with our performances in recent weeks, I'll just have a look back through the last few matchday threads to confirm.

You can not like the changes and also not like the recent performances - they are not mutually exclusive. For the most of the people posting about the changes it isnt the fact that he has made changes it the number or the players that have been brought in.

In either case you can still express concerns about the line up even though we don't have a great deal of players to bring in at the moment.

31 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

God there's some people getting there knickers in a twist.

There's been far too many passive performances and it needed shaking up.  With our injury list how many options did Frank have?

I'm behind the selection and I hope Max has a stormer too.

COYR

There’s been a lot of free passes been handed out to favourites on here without any justification.

Peoblem is, as I see it, fans need to let go of their favourites which dont have long term futures here. There’s a lot on here who told people to ‘let go’ of Chris Martin, but then act exactly how the CM fans did over Huddlestone, for example. As a collective group, we need to see the long term a bit and get behind what’s happening a bit more (and accept the ups and downs).

Archived