Scott Malone

Sheikh n Bake

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Srg said:

Ok, so we fundamentally disagree that Scott Malone played well on Saturday. 

Don't frankly care about the other games, because that has no relevance to what I said.

Must be just a coincidence that our record is so good when he starts then.

Go figure. 

8 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

Must be just a coincidence that our record is so good when he starts then.

Go figure. 

Again, irrelevant to his performance on Saturday. You're arguing against a point I didn't make.

13 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

Malone proving you wrong since Nov 2018.

How? We were an average side that was inconsistent and unable to put a run together. Our longest unbeaten run was 6 and the most games we won in league in a row was 3, our longest run of defeats in the league was 3. Like I say we were average and inconsistent.

Now the 21 league games, I guess you are including starts? And why are we only going league games? Why not play off games? Still against teams at this level. Don't worry you don't need to answer that question, we know the answer. 

21 hours ago, rynny said:

How? We were an average side that was inconsistent and unable to put a run together. Our longest unbeaten run was 6 and the most games we won in league in a row was 3, our longest run of defeats in the league was 3. Like I say we were average and inconsistent.

Now the 21 league games, I guess you are including starts? And why are we only going league games? Why not play off games? Still against teams at this level. Don't worry you don't need to answer that question, we know the answer. 

It only includes games that Scott Malone has started at LB. No, i didn't include the playoffs as they're false. A 1-0 defeat in 1 leg means naff all if you win the second leg, as we proved. However, if we were 1-0 down in a league game, we would probably throw the kitchen sink at them to get an equaliser.

The reason i put this out was because many fans would jump on Malones back and wanted Cole to start at LB. However, Cole was useless and i don't think we ever won a league game when he started. 

As for consistently, we are obviously a much more consistent team when Scott Malone starts. 

Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

It only includes games that Scott Malone has started at LB. No, i didn't include the playoffs as they're false. A 1-0 defeat in 1 leg means naff all if you win the second leg, as we proved. However, if we were 1-0 down in a league game, we would probably throw the kitchen sink at them to get an equaliser.

The reason i put this out was because many fans would jump on Malones back and wanted Cole to start at LB. However, Cole was useless and i don't think we ever won a league game when he started. 

As for consistently, we are obviously a much more consistent team when Scott Malone starts. 

Malone is a decent player, would much preferred him at left back than cole at Wembley, shame he got himself sent off unnecessarily.

Good player but as yesterdays booking showed clearly got something wrong going on.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Malone is a decent player, would much preferred him at left back than cole at Wembley, shame he got himself sent off unnecessarily.

Good player but as yesterdays booking showed clearly got something wrong going on.

I don't agree, anywhere else on the field he's left alone, their hobbit of a manager got him booked.

Malone never looks as if he knows what to do when required to defend and stands off the opponent frequently allowing them to cross unhindered.

However, as an attacking left sided midfielder he is fine at this level.

Archived