There’s always next year

North East Ram

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hector74 said:

Not with Lampard boring football 

Leave him to figure it out. I’m more bored of the answer to all our problems walking through the door every 2 minutes. 

Just leave someone to build a team. Tbh I don’t care if that’s Frank Lampard or Frankie and Benny’s. Just let it be done

I went over our results in January and February from the last 4 seasons and here's the staggering stats:

8 wins, 14 draws, 15 losses. 38 points in 37 matches. 39 goals scored and 47 conceded. That's almost worthy of relegation.

Why do we stop playing at the turn of the year?

Just now, dcfcfan1 said:

We all would have taken top 10 at the start of season, and we all expected Lampard to go on a slump at some point.... whats changed now ?

Personally, the real lack of motivation from any players just makes the whole experience sour for me. It feels like the players are doing their weekly chores every time they play recently. I wouldn’t mind being in the position we are in as long as the team actually showed passion. The bottom line is...they don’t. Neither Lampard nor Jody Morris can motivate a team properly, well at least not recently anyways. 

7 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

We all would have taken top 10 at the start of season, and we all expected Lampard to go on a slump at some point.... whats changed now ?

No one was taking top ten, come on we all know the minimum expectation at this club is top six and has been since Nigel Clough. 

31 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Leave him to figure it out. I’m more bored of the answer to all our problems walking through the door every 2 minutes. 

Just leave someone to build a team. Tbh I don’t care if that’s Frank Lampard or Frankie and Benny’s. Just let it be done

But we want to win every single game 6-0 playing "slick flowing fluid liquid football' and we want it NOW. Our manager is not allowed to lose games, and he's not allowed patches of poor form, or else he needs sacking... it's the Derby way. ?

Just now, GadFly said:

But we want to win every single game 6-0 playing "slick flowing fluid liquid football' and we want it NOW. Our manager is not allowed to lose games, and he's not allowed patches of poor form, or else he needs sacking... it's the Derby way. ?

I get that you're using hyperbole, but nobody expects anything close to that. This current poo is boring though, we have no creativity or threat. I preferred drawing or losing with Mac a few years ago because at least we'd lose 4-3.

31 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Clement football. No pattern of play, no desire until after the gam.  Lampard has to address it! 

Glad it wasn't just me thinking I was watching a PC team. 

I don't expect us to get promotion next year but there has to be certain improvements made to individuals and the team as a whole. Everyone bar Keogh is a step further back than they were 12 months ago. Happy for Lamps to be the man but he's got some serious work to do. 

Archived