Tiggers

FindernRam

Explaining to my 4 year old Grandson that we do bouncing at Derby, The crowd bounce, The Manager bounces and we always bounce back after a defeat.

After a puzzled look I got the usual why questions you get at that age?

A bit later he announced we were just like Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) because that's all he is good at, then proceeded to jump up and down till the neighbours banged on the wall.

Is that all we are good at bouncing- no more Rams--Tiggers?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

We’ve had some weird threads on here but this is right up there

I do my best. Its better than getting depressed reading  about the team/Keogh/Lawrence/Holmes /Wilson/ Waggy/Jossie/ King or whoever else is currently in the firing line.

31 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Idle hands and all that. Think the OP needs to find a new hobby on a Saturday.

I'm married so you need to explain the concept of idle hands. Time on this forum is "research" how to do, or how to buy whatever's next on the task list. Currently standing at around 200 items I'd guess

2 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Explaining to my 4 year old Grandson that we do bouncing at Derby, The crowd bounce, The Manager bounces and we always bounce back after a defeat.

After a puzzled look I got the usual why questions you get at that age?

A bit later he announced we were just like Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) because that's all he is good at, then proceeded to jump up and down till the neighbours banged on the wall.

Is that all we are good at bouncing- no more Rams--Tiggers?

Great thread.

Probably be some trademark or copyright issues but you could have a tigger to start the bounce instead of Nuge?

40 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

I do my best. Its better than getting depressed reading  about the team/Keogh/Lawrence/Holmes /Wilson/ Waggy/Jossie/ King or whoever else is currently in the firing line.

Fair enough mate, don’t mind some Sunday entertainment to take the nerves away from tomorrow!

Archived