David

Leicester tell Puel to clear his office, his services are no longer required

5 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Here's my challenge to you - walk into any pub in the east of Glasgow and offer that point of view 🙂

If its a pub draped in Union Jack's, you'll be fine. If it's called hoops or paddy's you should probably not...

actually, avoiding East end pubs in Glasgow is probably a good idea. The ones aren't bear pits are Unbearable hipster hovels.

5 hours ago, David said:

After England he pretty much said he was done, effectively retired unless a big club came in for him. Guess he’s realising gardening isn’t that great after all.

Soon to be seen on Celebrity Apprentice - wonder if he'll often some brown bag payments to win the task?

Just now, BaaLocks said:

Soon to be seen on Celebrity Apprentice - wonder if he'll often some brown bag payments to win the task?

Is that really a thing? What day/time is it on so I can avoid it?

Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Jungle at the end of the year, try and do a ‘Arry

41 minutes ago, David said:

Is that really a thing? What day/time is it on so I can avoid it?

Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Jungle at the end of the year, try and do a ‘Arry

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/17459581.youre-fired-ex-rovers-boss-sam-allardyce-to-appear-on-celebrity-apprentice/

It's all here - don't worry, if you're out I am sure it willl be on the iPlayer for you to avoid there as well

11 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Don't you think that with Rangers being taken out of the mix, it makes the achievement slightly less impressive?

I suppose the reason Rangers we’re out the mix cancels it out. They cheated to win previous leagues and cups and got pumped for it.

13 hours ago, David said:

Hardly, it’s never been done before which is why I find it odd Rodgers wouldn’t stay around to give it a crack.

In the last 20 years the domestic treble has been done 6 times.

Rangers 93, 99 and 03

Celtic 01, 17, 18

I’m going to be pedantic. 

It’s a triple treble. 

8 hours ago, McRamFan said:

I thought there would be more that this regarding BR EXIT??

I'm sure that I did a thread on it a couple of years ago.

Have I mentioned it? 😂

On 26/02/2019 at 03:39, David said:

Hardly, it’s never been done before which is why I find it odd Rodgers wouldn’t stay around to give it a crack.

Rangers 93, 99 and 03

Celtic 01, 17, 18

At the end of the day the triple is such a big deal when you consider the quality of the SFA. Pretty much a two team league.

23 minutes ago, Gurru991 said:

At the end of the day the triple is such a big deal when you consider the quality of the SFA. Pretty much a two team league.

Most top flights are 2 team leagues.

Rangers and Celtic 8, 16pts clear 

Man City and Liverpool 8, 9pts clear

Bayern and Dortmund 8, 11pts clear

Napoli and Juventus 9, 22pts clear

La Liga is the tightest with 3 teams Real, Atletico, and Barca with 9pts seperating them 

Posted (edited)
On 26/02/2019 at 10:39, David said:

Rangers 93, 99 and 03

Celtic 01, 17, 18

Sounds boring and predictable to me - almost a third of the time one of two clubs wins all the trophies.

It's a tuppenny ha'penny league.

No wonder he wants something more interesting to do.

Edited by AndyinLiverpool

On 26/02/2019 at 10:39, David said:

Rangers 93, 99 and 03

Celtic 01, 17, 18

‘93 was last than 20 years ago? Time’s slowing down!