Dear Deidre

Sexydadbod

We all have our views about The Sun but does anyone else read the Dear Deidre bit ? Some of them are hilarious/weird

”My night of passion with my brother”

”My dream girl is my saucy sister, one thing led to another and the next thing I knew she’s pregnant with my child”

“Me and my boss can’t keep our hands off each other”

“Got both my girlfriend and my girlfriend’s mum pregnant and I don’t know what to do”

“I have fantasies over David Tennant, I even pretend that he’s a terrorist to get him out of my head but it’s not working”

”My dog keeps watching me and my partner while we are having.....”

Read this one the other day

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/dear-deidre/8489247/pregnant-loser-boyfriend-best-pal/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/dear-deidre/2671130/i-had-a-passionate-affair-with-my-mates-wife-and-now-were-together-but-bitter-ex-wont-leave-us-alone/amp/

Sometimes I think people write in trolling. They can’t be real surely

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, McLovin said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/83frd3/dear_deidre/

“My mum’s dog attacked our postman. I tried to help him then one thing led to another and now I think I’m pregnant”

And the girl’s 17. Lolz

When I was a young 17 (okay 19) year old hunting for a shag, I never found myself in a situation where ‘one thing led to another’, I would’ve loved to have been in a ‘one thing led to another’ situation. How does talking to someone about a dog suddenly turn into, ‘oh, I tripped and fell and now she’s pregnant.’

Arent these the normal sort of replies?

Woman writes in.

Dear Deirde. I have been having an affair with a man from work. But i love my husband of 20 years and feel like I should confess to him. What should I do?

Reply: Oh poor you. Think twice before you tell your husband. What you need to do is think about your feelings for your husband and try and work out where he has failed you and what has caused you to turn to another man, hopefully if you can do this you can work with your husband to put right his wrongs and your marriage will only get stronger.

Man writes in.

Dear Deirde. I have been having an affair with a woman from work. But i love my wife of 20 years and feel like I should confess to her. What should I do?

Reply: You bar steward. Yes you should confess and hopefully she will kick your sorry ass out of the house. You should have thought about your guilt before you decided to think with your dick and sleep around on your faithful wife. Hopefully your wife will realise what you are and you can give her chance to rebuild her life before its too late.

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

When I was a young 17 (okay 19) year old hunting for a shag, I never found myself in a situation where ‘one thing led to another’, I would’ve loved to have been in a ‘one thing led to another’ situation. How does talking to someone about a dog suddenly turn into, ‘oh, I tripped and fell and now she’s pregnant.’

It never happened did it ! ? but boy there were times you wished it had. My Mum had a mate who was 15 years younger and divorced. She came on holiday with us once when I was about 15 and a bit. Now, her top did come off in the sea once and I dreamed for days, I washed her car offered to do all sorts of helpful things but for some reason my youthful charm never quite made the grade ????. Oh Pauline you were amazing 

These aren't the sort of questions that blokes need answers to......

try.....Dear Deidre,

the plastic adaptor that screws onto my nozzle, gets forced off the thread when i apply the full force of my pressure washer.

What should i do? Should i tell my wife? 

On 23/02/2019 at 18:05, jono said:

It never happened did it ! ? but boy there were times you wished it had. My Mum had a mate who was 15 years younger and divorced. She came on holiday with us once when I was about 15 and a bit. Now, her top did come off in the sea once and I dreamed for days, I washed her car offered to do all sorts of helpful things but for some reason my youthful charm never quite made the grade ????. Oh Pauline you were amazing 

Pauline is my mother's name.

And she was divorced from Hants Snr....

You fiend!!!  ???

• 1 month later...

Archived