David

Chelsea banned for two transfer windows after breaching FIFA regulations

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

And knock off bottles of cheap perfume.

Novichok by Putin isn't a brand.

It's right up there with "Twilight Over Teesside" as one of the 50 least attractive brands........😂

Aren’t they a bit upset with the FA now too as they let them do it and sided with them?

Apparently appealing to CAS which will suspend the ban whilst that goes through which will conveniently allow them to sign a bunch of players in this summer's window

12 minutes ago, David said:

Apparently appealing to CAS which will suspend the ban whilst that goes through which will conveniently allow them to sign a bunch of players in this summer's window

And therefore loaning us back mount and tomori

3 minutes ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

And therefore loaning us back mount and tomori

I have a funny feeling he will be back next season regardless of what league we are in, last summer people said we had no chance, but he turned down Premier League offers to come here.

Only 19, Chelsea are said to be happy with his development, he won’t develop sat on their bench, they will be out to bring in a big money replacement for Hazard to appease the fans. 

Think he may want another crack at promotion here if we don’t go up, having missed a bunch of games through injury, help out his hero. If we go up even better.

The way Lampard spoke recently, sounds like there’s a chance where as before I’m sure he ruled any of the loanees returning out.

7 minutes ago, David said:

I have a funny feeling he will be back next season regardless of what league we are in, last summer people said we had no chance, but he turned down Premier League offers to come here.

Only 19, Chelsea are said to be happy with his development, he won’t develop sat on their bench, they will be out to bring in a big money replacement for Hazard to appease the fans. 

Think he may want another crack at promotion here if we don’t go up, having missed a bunch of games through injury, help out his hero. If we go up even better.

The way Lampard spoke recently, sounds like there’s a chance where as before I’m sure he ruled any of the loanees returning out.

I thought Pulisic was the big money Hazard replacement. 

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

I thought Pulisic was the big money Hazard replacement. 

Think he’s more of a Pedro replacement, they have Hudson Odoi but with this ban looming they will need to bring in another LW if they are serious about catching Man City