A confession

StantonRam

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I confess I burnt a hole in the matress yes yes it was me I plead guilty and at the count of three pull back the duvet and make my way to the refrigerator one dry potato inside no lie not even bread and jam when the light above my head went bam

Some people have no faith.

4 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

hi all

In view of last night's debacle and the Radio Derby team last night mentioning our assistant manager's constant Chelsea related tweets, I had a look at his feed this morning.  That's not the confession, but this is - I was so riled by the smugness and self congratulatory nature of it all, as well as the apparent reluctance to mention who actually pays his wages these days, that I tweeted him saying that maybe he should focus on the day job of improving on last night's awful showing instead of endlessly tweeting about Chelsea.  Regrets?  I've had a few, but this wasn't one of them.

LR2

Now that's a bit silly int it?

3 hours ago, sage said:

Maybe this should be a general DCFC confession thread.

I once climbed over Kinkladze's fence and swam in his pool when Derby were away one Saturday.

I used to deliver Stuart Webb's newspaper and gobbed in the middle pages for a dare...

Archived