No passion

DCFC27

I keep hearing they are not playin with passion.... blimey id of divorced Hilda if i had a shot to play fer Derby.. These players are all millionaires and should feel privileged to play for our club. Imagine wekin up every morning wi a million + quid  in the bank, no mortgage , access to top medical professionals, company car,  (Range rover or summat like an Audi, BMW) , then going to play a bit of football, bit of a team talk then having the chance to hit the golf course everyday....Plus havin a missus thats got false T***. Sounds like heaven ta me ... so when i see no passion and then i look at Hilda ... i feel sick.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Owd miner said:

I keep hearing they are not playin with passion.... blimey id of divorced Hilda if i had a shot to play fer Derby.. These players are all millionaires and should feel privileged to play for our club. Imagine wekin up every morning wi a million + quid  in the bank, no mortgage , access to top medical professionals, company car,  (Range rover or summat like an Audi, BMW) , then going to play a bit of football, bit of a team talk then having the chance to hit the golf course everyday....Plus havin a missus thats got false T***. Sounds like heaven ta me ... so when i see no passion and then i look at Hilda ... i feel sick.

Be grateful that Hilda doesn’t look like Bielsa’s Mrs!

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

in transition..... This phrase is really starting to get on my wotsits. Nobody had heard of it 18 months ago. No suddenly its the thing.

Agreed.  This is the perennial en vogue excuse trotted out after a poor performance. 

Still don't know what we're phasing from/to, the majority of the players who won't be here next summer aren't playing anyway so not making any difference whatsoever to the poor results on the pitch.  

On 31/01/2019 at 14:20, David said:

He did. Well confirmed an enquiry was made.

On 01/02/2019 at 10:43, cheron85 said:

Think that was why he was a available when we signed him too - Think the offers he had before us were all "you might get games" whereas we said "you will get games" - Got to respect a player who wants to go out and get game time

On 03/01/2019 at 13:35, rynny said:

From what Mel was saying it isn't possible to do it anymore.

Didn't the players value be over their contract, using the £10m player example, if they signed a 4 year deal then each year their value would go down £2.5m. That's what I read on here anyway.

On 15/02/2019 at 17:34, RamNut said:

P.s. If you are from Hibs we expect a rousing one man version of Sunshine on Leith.

On 21/02/2019 at 11:01, McLovin said:

I’m really starting to doubt whether Lampard is focused on his job. He’s too bothered working out and posting silly videos of his dog tickling him and having babies with his missus. That time that he’s have special time with his Mrs could be spent on working on tactics for the next opponent. Do you think Bielsa is wasting time with his partner? Absolutely not, he’s focusing on tactics and training sessions for the next day.

I know its a job but he is also aloud a life outside of work. I suspect you dont work 24 hrs on your job

Archived