POTY

TomBustler1884

If the season ended now, who are your POTY and YPOTY?

For me, Keogh gets POTY, he's been consistent, led the team and by far and away the best of the older heads.

And it's Tomori who gets YPOTY, again, his consistency has been good and his positioning and reliability is improving all the time.

The likes of Wilson, Marriott, mount, haven't been consistently impactful for me.

And while I'm pleased to see Keogh doing well again, surely it's about time for someone else to step up?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TomBustler1884 said:

If the season ended now, who are your POTY and YPOTY?

For me, Keogh gets POTY, he's been consistent, led the team and by far and away the best of the older heads.

And it's Tomori who gets YPOTY, again, his consistency has been good and his positioning and reliability is improving all the time.

The likes of Wilson, Marriott, mount, haven't been consistently impactful for me.

And while I'm pleased to see Keogh doing well again, surely it's about time for someone else to step up?

I have just read this after reviewing last night’s game thread. I am confused. I thought the season had ended now?

Keogh deserves purely on the fact he conditions himself and keeps himself fit and able to play every minute of every game, very impressive.

Bogle should really get the YPOTY purely for the fact he is ours. He has made a few clangers, but whereas Tomori has already played championship games for Hull as well as being moulded at Chelsea, Bogle has established himself into our first team having been promoted through our youth ranks and is clearly attracting premiership interest.

Can’t look beyond captain Keogh. Aside from putting in consistently solid defensive performances, he’s had to nurture and support two young defenders either side of him. The fact he’s managed to do this and maintain his game to a “POTY standard” is a testament to his character and quality. He needs to take credit for a lot of Tomori’s improvments over the season.

Not to mention his attacking contributions - dictating our football philosophy, bringing the ball out from the back, running through the opponents midfield and actually playing a forward pass. The way our midfield has played this season he needs an award just for that!

Keogh or Tomiri for me. Only two that have been consistent throughout.

Good job really as until recently they were the only fit centre backs we had!

Interesting that Keogh is being mentioned by almost everyone considering the abuse he gets from some fans.

Could be our first player in history to win POY three times. 

Archived