O'Nottingham Forest vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/02/2019 at 17:40, ram1964 said:

Thought our performance last night was an improvement on recent games, dispite the loss.Bradley Johnson's passing absolutely abysmal, Wilson mainly ineffective ,but thought Cole played well and unlucky not to have stopped the goal on the line. Disappointing result be lucky to scrape the  playoffs but hopefully Fl gets the opportunity to improve the squad to compete next season.

In all honesty mate it would take a miraculous turnaround in form/results to even contemplate scraping the play offs. After the game on Monday sky showed a 'form' table based on the last 12 games played by the current top seven. Sheff Utd were top with 27 points, then came the likes of Bristol City, Norwich, WBA & Leeds, all between 22-25 points with Middlesbrough in 6th place on 21 points. What about us ? a mere 14 points from the last 12 games. Over a season this would give us 54 points. This rapid decline is more than worrying. 

3 hours ago, Roboram said:

In all honesty mate it would take a miraculous turnaround in form/results to even contemplate scraping the play offs. After the game on Monday sky showed a 'form' table based on the last 12 games played by the current top seven. Sheff Utd were top with 27 points, then came the likes of Bristol City, Norwich, WBA & Leeds, all between 22-25 points with Middlesbrough in 6th place on 21 points. What about us ? a mere 14 points from the last 12 games. Over a season this would give us 54 points. This rapid decline is more than worrying. 

Totally agree im just blessed with the fact that i cant make the game at Villa as i fear the worse as i did on Monday

Poor form and a long list of injuries is costing us dearly mainly caused by our lack of investment in January that as come back to bite us in the rear 

Archived