O'Nottingham Forest vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RedSox said:

Sadly, I have to agree with this.  Painful to watch.  We need dynamism to support Holmes.  King and Hudd are too pedestrian.  Watch one of the score a worldie now in the 2nd half!

Gone from a midfield with Hendrick,Bryson(young) and Hughes to this turgid lot...that's why we look like we ran through the bostik factory on route to the ground.

The football has become so boring, there is absolutely no spark to the play; the opposition happy to just let Derby play with it as basically no threat and eventually pounce upon a mistake in possession and spring a counter. To have 65%+ possession and one chance shows that we don't do much with the ball. I hope it improves second half.

Haven't heard a peep from the Derby fans, sirely there is still pride to sing for even if the performance is abit flat on the pitch? Be nice to inject something into the game as boy the players could do with some inspiration.

Might not be a popular opinion, but we really miss Lawrence. He might be a bit greedy, and his decision making not the best...but at least he has the balls to try and take a player on and make something happen.

skipping past a player or 2 and blasting one into row z would be an improvement on this.

id get josefzoon & Bennett on out wide to at least give us a bit of pace in the team.

Just now, bcnram said:

Once again they look as if they have gone out with no instructions. It’s like they are a few lads turning up for a kick about. 

I think the midfield have been instructed to leave the playmaking to the two CB’s?

Archived