Sign in to follow this  
Barnetbyram

John Mahon

14 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Is this for the development squad and if so, are any of the existing squad potentially going to be promoted to the 1st team?

I was under the impression we've been short of 19-21 yr old CBs for the last couple of years - Aren't the guys who play there now about 17?

12 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I was under the impression we've been short of 19-21 yr old CBs for the last couple of years - Aren't the guys who play there now about 17?

Hunt, Bateman and Wassall - 19, 20 and 21.

Edited by angieram
Can't add up!

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Wow, time flies...

I thought Hunt was older because he'd come from non-league.  He still has a bit of developing to do in his all-round play but time is still on his side. 

I don't think it can hurt us to add to those central defensive options though.

So, 3 existing reserves, the perennial Keogh and a returning Curtis D & Alex P, plus Efe (?)

Doesn't seem like a priority position to me unless several are out of the picture - presumably Efe and Alex Pearce won't be here next season  and some of the existing 3 youngsters may be released?

Complete idle, uninformed speculation born out of ignorance - David's forum motto I believe (!)😄