Villa (A) Tickets - Sold Out

Gritstone Ram

I am starting to think we have the most expensive tickets in the league. 

What is seating plan trial?

Total allocation 2,796 tickets (Seating Plan Trial)

Adults £30, Seniors 65+/Full Time Students £20, Under 21s £17, Under 18s £10 (exc. booking fees)

2 Mar 2019

Sat 15:00

BUY

Away Membership Holders | On sale 19th February 2019 (10am)

Season Ticket Holders | On sale 21st February 2019 (10am)

General Sale (one ticket per Fan ID) | On sale 25th February 2019 (10am)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The online tool to select your seat is great....until you realise only block Q2 seems to be available. The upper tier is not available to select and it wasn't clear to me whether the picture of block Q2 showed blocks Q1 and Q3.

Anyone else slightly confused?

5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

The online tool to select your seat is great....until you realise only block Q2 seems to be available. The upper tier is not available to select and it wasn't clear to me whether the picture of block Q2 showed blocks Q1 and Q3.

Anyone else slightly confused?

I got mine no problem but also thought that it was strange that I could only select from 1 block out of the 6 that we have been given. I wanted to sit in upper tier but had to make do with lower

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I asked and this is the response. Not really any improvements then. Where does common sense apply? Surely they know we'll sell out Villa?

Guessing Villa’s strict policy applies to all clubs, likely to sell out or not tickets must be sold in block order. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same at most clubs to avoid having fans scattered all over 2 tiers when they can be confined to a smaller easier to Police/steward area.

Still an improvement, although I’m not sure many will choose to sit on the front row, at what point do you open the other blocks for selection?

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Why not go to pp and get tickets easier

Not everybody lives near Pride Park B4, but this internet thing makes it possible to buy online without travelling across the country, it’s amazing, not sure how people lived without it. ?

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It is safe peoples jobs by going to ticket office.

If you think about it B4, say I want to buy a ticket for Villa but won’t be in Derby between now and the game, it’s a 2hr drive there and 2hr drive back. I’m not going to do that just to buy a ticket, I will either pick up the phone or purchase online, both still need staff to process the sale.

Or I could say just forget it and try and pay on the day which would completely bypass the club.

Appreciate you’re not a fan of buying online but for others it’s a really handy way of purchasing tickets. 

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I just feel by going ticket office if find a seat you like my dad often does it he sees if any seats near it. 

By going online you get what you are given that is it.

Does your Dad have to drive 4hrs to the ticket office and home?

6 hours ago, David said:

Guessing Villa’s strict policy applies to all clubs, likely to sell out or not tickets must be sold in block order. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same at most clubs to avoid having fans scattered all over 2 tiers when they can be confined to a smaller easier to Police/steward area.

Still an improvement, although I’m not sure many will choose to sit on the front row, at what point do you open the other blocks for selection?

I know some older fans who ask for the front row. Don't get it, end up sitting behind young lads who want to stand.

The whole system as it stands encourages hassle at away matches.

On Saturday we had a lot of young kids near us and a young man right in the middle of them screaming "gay *****" at the Brighton fans. Classy! 

49 minutes ago, angieram said:

I know some older fans who ask for the front row. Don't get it, end up sitting behind young lads who want to stand.

The whole system as it stands encourages hassle at away matches.

On Saturday we had a lot of young kids near us and a young man right in the middle of them screaming "gay *****" at the Brighton fans. Classy! 

Did you report him? 

Archived