The Efe Effect

Parsnip

Efetobore Ambrose Emuobo. Look at his friendly face, I like him already. 

Screenshot_20190217-151705_Chrome.thumb.jpg.51705a0b1035fbc270fcb25156cca27e.jpg

But is he the man to get us up? I reckon he might be. We all secretly want to see a 3-5-2 don't we - and it does feel like it might suit our players better with Malone & Bogle coming in for defensive criticism. And let's face it, we're a bit crap at 4-3-3.

How good does this look?

Roos

Keogh   Ambrose  Tomori

Bogle   King   Mount   Wilson   Cole

Waghorn   Marriott

Big ask of Cole running that channel but it's only 15, maybe 18 games then he can hang up his boots for good! 

Might be a bit too soon for Milwall, but Forest aren't gonna know what's hit 'em!

What ya reckon?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Screenshot_20190217-151705_Chrome.thumb.jpg.51705a0b1035fbc270fcb25156cca27e.jpg

But is he the man to get us up? I reckon he might be. We all secretly want to see a 3-5-2 don't we - and it does feel like it might suit our players better with Malone & Bogle coming in for defensive criticism. And let's face it, we're a bit crap at 4-3-3.

How good does this look?

Roos

Keogh   Ambrose  Tomori

Waghorn   Marriott

Big ask of Cole running that channel but it's only 15, maybe 18 games then he can hang up his boots for good! 

Might be a bit too soon for Milwall, but Forest aren't gonna know what's hit 'em!

What ya reckon?

I reckon that would be my team ,funny I was having a few random thoughts about playing three at the back after yesterday's debacle as it's obvious Malone can't defend .Bogle and Malone would be better suited to the wing back role.

Having said that don't thing he will as he could have tried it with Wisdom.  

4 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Roos

Keogh   Ambrose  Tomori

Waghorn   Marriott

Swap Cole for Malone and King for Huddz, and that isn't too bad a side!

Roos

Keogh   Ambrose  Tomori

Bogle  Mount Huddlestone  Wilson  Malone

Waghorn   Marriott

4 hours ago, Parsnip said:

How good does this look?

Roos

Keogh   Ambrose  Tomori

Waghorn   Marriott

What ya reckon?

I guess Ambrose is a bit of unknown in terms of playing in the championship. Not sure why he was released if he's  a quality defender? More likely he was brought in on the cheap as cover for Keogh / Tomori (rather than being part of a formation change)

31 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Swap Cole for Malone and King for Huddz, and that isn't too bad a side!

The main reason I put King in over Huddlestone is the length of his name. It just messed up my neat formation. I could've changed it to Huddz but that just messes with my OCD. I feel like I'd have to give everyone nicknames.

What's wrong with me? I'd be a really crap manager.

Archived