Christian Walton - Joined Blackburn

DCFC1388

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeper is a position where we should be buying someone really. There are plenty of decent keepers about who will want games.

We have two inexperienced keepers and an experienced one who appears to be on the way out. If we bring someone in I expect it to be someone who has played a fair few games.

Forster, Darlow, Pope, Steklenburg, Ward, Jakupovic would all be better options and sound investments

Just now, BodminRam said:

And Fulham, their front line is frightening 

I agree. Tough competition but our staff are super smart and will get the best out of what we have. Their vision is plain and we understood it after one interview.

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I agree. Tough competition but our staff are super smart and will get the best out of what we have. Their vision is plain and we understood it after one interview.

The way we leak goals and score goals, this match could be 10 .. 10 lol

24 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I said that about Sheff United and Norwich last season and Cardiff the year before that.

With Norwich last season I mostly hadn't heard of their signings so didn't judge - Sheff Utd are a special case with Wilder plus I'd suggest Egan, Norwood and McGoldrick are better than Gallagher, Johnson and Harrison 

I'd be shocked if Blackburn were this season's surprise team on the strength of these signings anyway

42 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

With Norwich last season I mostly hadn't heard of their signings so didn't judge - Sheff Utd are a special case with Wilder plus I'd suggest Egan, Norwood and McGoldrick are better than Gallagher, Johnson and Harrison 

I'd be shocked if Blackburn were this season's surprise team on the strength of these signings anyway

Blackburn possible surprise package this season. Very experienced manager.

57 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Blackburn possible surprise package this season. Very experienced manager.

Not sure he's got what it takes to get promoted these days - I have a couple of mates who are Blackburn fans and they're not setting the world alight with their football - And the signings they're making don't exactly suggest the football style will improve any

41 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

We did sign one of them

We signed a 28 yr old who'd just come off the back of an impressive promotion season - They're signing a 32 yr old who's been hit and miss for 4 years

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Maybe...but not especially successful in recent times ?

I remember the season we went up at WBA's expense in the play-offs. WBA were actually a brilliant side to watch that year. They played amazing football and deserved to go up subsequently. He's a good manager

Archived