Christian Walton - Joined Blackburn

DCFC1388

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BodminRam said:

oh my god   no  one heard of wadebridge. very educational support weve got lol  I live 10 mins from it.  support for our team just dosnt come from east midlands.  Im off to my local game on sat   Bristol away

Well of course you’ve heard of it if you live 10 mins away. There are thousands of areas in the England and I’m pretty sure you haven’t heard of half of them. 

Are you implying only people from the East Mids should support Derby? 

12 hours ago, Rampage said:

If you sign one of the Waltons, do you not have to sign the whole family?

I have seen them a lot on tv and they are a close family. ??‍♀️?‍♀️????

I heard John-boys legs have gone , so no thanks ??............don't know about Mary -ellen though ??

I’m not big on statistics for picking players because there is so many factors they don’t account for - I.e team morale, positioning of  defenders, type of shots - but based on stats alone, I’d say Walton or Bentley are the two you would be looking at in the championship who are attainable - I imagine Henderson will stay at Sheff Utd now

2 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

I’m not big on statistics for picking players because there is so many factors they don’t account for - I.e team morale, positioning of  defenders, type of shots - but based on stats alone, I’d say Walton or Bentley are the two you would be looking at in the championship who are attainable - I imagine Henderson will stay at Sheff Utd now

Big fan of Bentley but still don't see Keeper as a priority. Henderson's arrogance rivals old golden gloves Lee Camp. Wouldn't want him anywhere near Derbados. 

• 1 month later...

He's Brighton's fourth 4th choice keeper behind Jason Steele (one of the worst keepers I've ever seen) ?

I really don't get the urgent need for another keeper, Carson is absolutely quality for any Championship club, work on his distribution during pre season rather than stockpiling more players.

Unless Roos doesn't sign a new deal and we want Carson off the wage bill, the keepers position is the last place we should be looking at.

7 minutes ago, Papahet said:

He's Brighton's fourth 4th choice keeper behind Jason Steele (one of the worst keepers I've ever seen) ?

I really don't get the urgent need for another keeper, Carson is absolutely quality for any Championship club, work on his distribution during pre season rather than stockpiling more players.

Unless Roos doesn't sign a new deal and we want Carson off the wage bill, the keepers position is the last place we should be looking at.

How do you know he's their fourth choice? Its not like they keep a definitive official ranking of who sits where. From what ive seen of him he is clearly a class above Steele. 

On 20/04/2019 at 13:01, Wignall12 said:

I heard John-boys legs have gone , so no thanks ??............don't know about Mary -ellen though ??

Goodnight

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Well as we stand Roos is out of contract and Carson probably is on a large wage which we may want to move on ( he will never be able distribute the football quickly and accurately) 

Archived