Lets inspire lads fa cup glory

B4ev6is

To everyone who going tomorrow lets really get behind the lads like we did in play offs that season against remmber how we all felt when we won and lets carry that feeling into tomorrow lets all suck that ball in the net. All of around 2k derby fans in full voice.

I wish I could be there to lead the charge tomorrow but sadly I can not make but I will be in a pub backing the lads.

To everyone who is going make so much noise for me okay. Bring us home in next round of fa cup and maybe winning whole damn thing.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

To everyone who going tomorrow lets really get behind the lads like we did in play offs that season against remmber how we all felt when we won and lets carry that feeling into tomorrow lets all suck that ball in the net. All of around 2k derby fans in full voice.

I wish I could be there to lead the charge tomorrow but sadly I can not make but I will be in a pub backing the lads.

To everyone who is going make so much noise for me okay. Bring us home in next round of fa cup and maybe winning whole damn thing.

Me and junior Hants are tuning up B4.

Tickets arrived today and junior passed his college test so spirits are high. We'll be bellowing out all the old favourites- except for Steve bloomers watching cos we don't know the words ?

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Me and junior Hants are tuning up B4.

Tickets arrived today and junior passed his college test so spirits are high. We'll be bellowing out all the old favourites- except for Steve bloomers watching cos it’s kin poo

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

I’m a little concerned sucking balls can only be productive for 45 minutes. Surely after that we should concentrate on blowing 

Look, I’m not sure the ‘net will look kindly on all the ball references in this thread, that’s all.

Archived