Visiting football fan (Hibee)

Hibee visitor

On 17/02/2019 at 21:02, Inverurie Ram said:

Working?......what are you doing Trainspotting or working with the Filth?

We are all still waiting for our preseason game with your lot, so we can all get pished and pished on in Leith!

Enjoy the game and get stuck into them orrible southerners!

Inevrurie, jeez long way from home, I am from Edinburgh but live in Inverness now.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/02/2019 at 19:00, Doodle said:

There are lots of Scottish fans of millwall from the old dockyard days when lots of em went there for work. Don’t tell him how to get into the Derby end it’s just a rouse. We’ve all watched green street. 

Was that not ID, I won't be doing a Shadwell ?

On 15/02/2019 at 16:34, Hibee visitor said:

Working down in Derby next week and fancy going to Wednesday's game, how easy is it to get to/from Pride Park? 

Staying at Jury's Inn.

Taxi to the game will but ok but traffic after is busy so easier to walk back its really easy to get back into town and its really safe so nothing to worry about! hope you enjoy your time in derby and also the game! Come on you rams! 

33 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Taxi to the game will but ok but traffic after is busy so easier to walk back its really easy to get back into town and its really safe so nothing to worry about! hope you enjoy your time in derby and also the game! Come on you rams! 

Got a lead on a pub bus to and from PP ?

1 hour ago, Hibee visitor said:

Got a lead on a pub bus to and from PP ?

Bus from The Brewery Tap to PP?....Good pub, craft beers etc. https://brewerytap-dbc.co.uk/

Good pubs on route to PP are to start in The Silk Mill, across the road to The Dolphin, down the road and via left a bit at roundabout at the big building (Court House) into The Brewery Tap, if you miss the bus walk down to The Exeter, or start off in The Smithfield and head along the river across the road to The Brunswick Inn & The Alexander and follow the crowd from there to PP.

After the game plenty of pubs in Derby from the likes of The Neptune (Derby stuff on walls, St George boys etc) The Old Bell Hotel (Derby were formed in there) The Flowerpot (music cover bands) & The Bless (student, disco, dj's etc)

Sure other posters will mention plenty of good pubs on here.

Enjoy the game and bring us some luck.

9 hours ago, Hibee visitor said:

Inevrurie, jeez long way from home, I am from Edinburgh but live in Inverness now.

Welcome to dcfcfans @Hibee visitor. I am from Hull but live in Inverurie now and Inverurie is my home and I'm a fully pledged member of the Aberdeenshire Rams as per @2tups @Ramadonna @Ramadonna9 @Rampian @Elgin_Ram @CWC1983 @campavanram. Plenty of other Scottish Rams including @Edinburgh ram @EdinburghRam @Glasgow-ram @GlasgowRam @Dundeeunitedfan @ScotchRam 

We have a few Derby County fans on this forum that either live or are from Scotland including the mighty Aberdeenshire Rams, see link below includes Tartan Army Derby County Saltire Flag. Other photos of such flag also in the Derby County Flags topic see link below.

Enjoy the game and I hope you keep your eye on the mighty Derby County Football Club in the future.

I've been to the Hibs ground a few times including a trip to Paul Kane's bar and I took a couple of Derby fans in Nov 2017 to see them lose at home against St Johnstone. I've seen them many times live against Aberdeen also.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Welcome to dcfcfans @Hibee visitor. I am from Hull but live in Inverurie now and Inverurie is my home and I'm a fully pledged member of the Aberdeenshire Rams as per @2tups @Ramadonna @Ramadonna9 @Rampian @Elgin_Ram @CWC1983 @campavanram. Plenty of other Scottish Rams including @Edinburgh ram @EdinburghRam @Glasgow-ram @GlasgowRam @Dundeeunitedfan @ScotchRam 

We have a few Derby County fans on this forum that either live or are from Scotland including the mighty Aberdeenshire Rams, see link below includes Tartan Army Derby County Saltire Flag. Other photos of such flag also in the Derby County Flags topic see link below.

Enjoy the game and I hope you keep your eye on the mighty Derby County Football Club in the future.

I've been to the Hibs ground a few times including a trip to Paul Kane's bar and I took a couple of Derby fans in Nov 2017 to see them lose at home against St Johnstone. I've seen them many times live against Aberdeen also.

I also work in castle tavern in Inverness Friday's and Saturday's, pop say hi 

On 15/02/2019 at 11:34, Hibee visitor said:

Working down in Derby next week and fancy going to Wednesday's game, how easy is it to get to/from Pride Park? 

Staying at Jury's Inn.

Probably not as long as it took me and 3 mates to get to the old Den back in the late 80's when we were chased halfway around East London.

Come to think of it we never got to the game!

Archived